Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Power Acoustik 7" In Dash Head Unit $250obo

Old 03-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Power Acoustik 7" In Dash Head Unit $250obo

Just ordered it 3/14/11...received on the 17th and put it in yesterday 3/18. It's a sweet head unit I just quickly realized that I do not like full touch screens. I need buttons! lol. So I'm trying to sell it so I can buy something different. I'm asking $250 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping from 96067. I paid 280$ after taxes and I'm also including an IC-2 Ipod adapter for this head unit also that I paid an additional $40 for. And I'll throw in the scosche din kit and toyota wire harness adapters too since they came with my deck. You can call or txt me anytime if you'd like also: 7076014377
Heres a link to more info on the deck: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...ID-7002NR.html

Here's the deck installed in my 03 tacoma:

Old 03-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
how hard was is to install? does it flip out, or is it rigid?
Old 03-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Install was easy. It took a little modifying of the stock brackets though, just widened the existing holes on the brackets and it fits like a glove. It has 3 different angles I believe and it flips out to load a disc in.