Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: FJ SE Anthracite // Gunmetal Wheels

Old 03-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
a89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
a89aries's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: FJ SE Anthracite // Gunmetal Wheels

Looking for a set of 4 (would probably buy 5 if I can get the extra one). I will just get them shipped to near the Can/US border and drive down to pick them up.

Let me know what you have to offer!

Alex
Old 03-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Good Luck and be ready to spend about a $1,000 cause for some reason owners of these wheels think their made of gold...
Old 03-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #3
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
If one more person gets these wheels i'm going to sell mine because its getting PLAYED OUT.... Try Ebay... got mine for just under $700 shipped brand spankin new.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #4
a89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've been watching ebay, keeping an eye on the forums recently. Thats why I finally made a WTB thread.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:47 AM   #5
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
If one more person gets these wheels i'm going to sell mine because its getting PLAYED OUT.... Try Ebay... got mine for just under $700 shipped brand spankin new.
It's settled then. Sell your wheels to a89aries for what you paid minus condition/wear plus shipping. Problem solved!
Old 03-20-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Played out where? This site?

I have never seen these wheels on a vehicle (in person) until I installed mine yesterday. There may be others in my area with them, but I have not seen them.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #7
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
Played out where? This site?

I have never seen these wheels on a vehicle (in person) until I installed mine yesterday. There may be others in my area with them, but I have not seen them.
I saw an old lady and her mother driving around in a taco with these wheels bro.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Good Luck and be ready to spend about a $1,000 cause for some reason owners of these wheels think their made of gold...
Supply and demand is a bitch.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #9
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Why not get a silver set and have them powder coated. Think I saw the silver ones for $140 each.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:02 PM   #10

I'm seriously considering that option. I can pick up a set of those silver wheels dirt cheap from a wrecker, or even the new ones from the dealer are only about $140 a wheel. Any idea how much on average it would cost to powder coat a set of wheels?
Old 03-20-2011, 02:06 PM   #11
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Well under $200. Depends on the company doing it. Just check out their work first.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #13
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
most places charge around 300 to powdercoat a set (4) of wheels
Old 03-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #14

Well, looks like I'm just going to get the Silver version of the same wheels, then get them powder coated.

Thread direction change! Anyone have the silver version of these wheels for sale?!