Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 08 trd offroad wheels

Old 09-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
FS 08 trd offroad wheels

long gone
Old 10-13-2008, 11:51 PM   #2
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
sold
Old 10-13-2008, 11:52 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!! if i was way closer to ya...i'd pick them up!!! very nice!! someone needs to jump all over this deal!!
Old 10-14-2008, 12:00 AM   #4

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
damn!!! if i was way closer to ya...i'd pick them up!!! very nice!! someone needs to jump all over this deal!!
thanks man, moving on friday. as u can see they are already sitting in the garage taking up space need them gone
Old 10-14-2008, 08:17 AM   #5

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
morning bump
Old 10-14-2008, 08:33 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
wish you were closer! GL
Old 10-14-2008, 12:04 PM   #7
markcjr is on a distinguished road
markcjr's Tacoma Gallery
are you close to lake tahoe? i'm in truckee and would do $275.
let me know!

thanks,

mark
Old 10-14-2008, 12:22 PM   #8

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by markcjr View Post
are you close to lake tahoe? i'm in truckee and would do $275.
let me know!

thanks,

mark
not even close. i am right next to san bernardino, 92374 is my zip. thanks for the email anyways mark!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:33 PM   #9
markcjr is on a distinguished road
markcjr's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

Got it. My friend lives down in Santa Barbara and is moving up here. He said he'd pick them up. I've got to give him gas money for his time, so would you take $250?

thanks,

mark

sent my cell number to your yahoo account.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #10
KMADA has a spectacular aura aboutKMADA has a spectacular aura about
KMADA's Tacoma Gallery
How far is that from long beach, ca. I'm interested
Old 10-27-2008, 09:06 AM   #11

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
sold
Old 10-27-2008, 09:57 AM   #12
JATaco will become famous soon enough
JATaco's Tacoma Gallery
I want them. I have a 07 speedway DC it would look great. I live in vegas, pls. let me know if you still have them & i will p/u a.s.a.p,
Old 10-27-2008, 11:58 AM   #13

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale...
long drive from vegas....lmk if you are that serious
Old 10-28-2008, 12:01 AM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had f***ing money!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:16 AM   #16
JATaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know how many miles from vegas? How much shipped to vegas? Are they all in as good as shape as the one in the pic?
Old 10-28-2008, 06:14 PM   #17
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Man those wheels look NICE!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 08:26 AM   #18
JATaco's Tacoma Gallery
If u still have, i still want. I can p/u this weekend.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:57 AM   #19

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
sold
Old 11-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #20
JATaco's Tacoma Gallery
So glad u still have them. I mapquested your zip. & its only 250 miles from vegas. I can p/u this week or weekend w/ cash in hand. I tried to e mail u, but it did not work, Theres someing wrong on my side.