Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: FJ SE Anthracite Wheels (4) 3/23/11

Old 03-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
YotaComa is on a distinguished road
YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: FJ SE Anthracite Wheels (4) 3/23/11

Hey There,

I've got another set of four (4) of the FJ SE Anthracite wheels.

Part #: PT904-35071

Located near Sacramento, CA

Looking for $750 + Shipping. Willing to meet for local pickup too.

Thanks.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:33 AM   #2
a89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
a89aries's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 03-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
get these at toyotapartspeople.com for $545 delivered. Sorry to hijack the thread but this site is about finding the best deal!
Incorrect. Nothing of the sort is listed there.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #5
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
get these at toyotapartspeople.com for $545 delivered. Sorry to hijack the thread but this site is about finding the best deal!
Way to crap on the persons thread. I hope you feel better about yourself now.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #6
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone has a set of these for sell, pm me. I was ripped off this month from trying to buy these from a guy. Yotacoma what is the best deal you can do for me?
Old 03-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzak88 View Post
toyotapartspeople.com
goto the site. it will ask your vehicle. You are looking for FJ rims so you will have to enter Fj as your vehicle, guy.
There they are under the performance catagory for 126 a piece.
Thinking of buying 4 very soon.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #8
delscorcho is on a distinguished road

delscorcho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
toyotapartspeople.com
goto the site. it will ask your vehicle. You are looking for FJ rims so you will have to enter Fj as your vehicle, guy.
There they are under the performance catagory for 126 a piece.
Thinking of buying 4 very soon.
I've seen those before. They're the silver ones and not Anthracite.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #9
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Your right. I was going to get em for 540 delivered then powder coat them Black for $300.
I have never seen them in person but can't see much difference in the pics between the silver and the anthracite.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:15 PM   #10
a89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

...Still no reply from OP! I want these wheels!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #11
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have never seen them in person but can't see much difference in the pics between the silver and the anthracite.
exactly, i have the anthracite ones and have seen several vehicles with the silver ones and there is a HUGE difference between those and the silvers ones. before you open your mouth and crap a guys thread, know what youre talking about...
Old 03-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #12
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Just so people know, the powdercoating is not a great solution. I had a friend locally that did it and within a few months he had all kinds of chips and scratches from wheeling up here. Its great for you mall crawlers but not for people who use the 4x4 often. Pay the extra cash and get the real deal if you can.

Also I work for Toyota and if you can get these wheels with out a vin DO IT! Toyota is not going to be making these anymore so supplies are going away fast.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #13
YotaComa is on a distinguished road
YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, Sorry I haven't gotten back to a lot of you who have pm'd.

It looks like I have buyer lined up for these (he was first to get the PM across). Assuming he doesn't flake it looks like these are taken.

I'll let you know if anything changes.
Old 03-26-2011, 05:42 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaComa View Post
Hey guys, Sorry I haven't gotten back to a lot of you who have pm'd.

It looks like I have buyer lined up for these (he was first to get the PM across). Assuming he doesn't flake it looks like these are taken.

I'll let you know if anything changes.

Aww thats disappointing! Does first post in the thread get me a runner up prize?

PS how did you get your hands on this set? Any idea if you will be coming across more anytime soon?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #15
sure sure, had the color wrong. But would you pay 60% more for your truck just to get the color you wanted. I doubt it. so why do so many people pay so much more for these rims in black or anthro. (if you can find them, i love them in black btw)?
I love these rims i just can't justify paying that much more.
Who ever is getting these is very happy and has more $ than i do!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #16
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm trying to be nice. Keep your thoughts and ideas to yourself next time someone is trying to sell something. At the very least make valid points next time.

Thank you have a nice day!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:33 AM   #17
mattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
mattg43's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sure sure, had the color wrong. But would you pay 60% more for your truck just to get the color you wanted. I doubt it. so why do so many people pay so much more for these rims in black or anthro. (if you can find them, i love them in black btw)?
I love these rims i just can't justify paying that much more.
Who ever is getting these is very happy and has more $ than i do!
First, its not 60% more, its about 40% more.

Second, are you not doing the same thing? Buying them in silver (for $550 or so) then having then powdercoated ($300 more) - so you are spending $850 for wheels when silver is just as good? FYI, that is a 55% increase to get the color you want...

BTW - Dont dump on someone elses FS thread, just start a new thread on how to get them cheap, and let people read.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:50 AM   #18
bertfull is on a distinguished road

Name: Bert
bertfull's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay auction for the other style of 2011 FJ 17" Anthracite Wheels. $815 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2011-...Q5fAccessories
Old 03-30-2011, 06:39 PM   #19
tdswimin8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
tdswimin8's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still available? Located in Davis
Old 04-18-2011, 08:19 PM   #20
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzak88 View Post
fail