Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Stock TRD Aluminum Skid Plate & Overhead Temperature/Compass

Old 09-18-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock TRD Aluminum Skid Plate & Overhead Temperature/Compass

Hi Guys!!

I am looking to buy a stock TRD skid plate (aluminum) and an overhead compass/temperature console. PM me if you have anything for sale!

Thanks!!
~Slim
Old 09-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
if i were u, i'd just go ahead and get an allprooffroad skid before i'd buy a thin, cheap toyo skid. the allpro one actually sits up pretty tight and looks better and it much stronger than that trd one..
Old 09-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
if i were u, i'd just go ahead and get an allprooffroad skid before i'd buy a thin, cheap toyo skid. the allpro one actually sits up pretty tight and looks better and it much stronger than that trd one..
I don't really offroad much it's more for looks lol.