Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: stock non-scooped hood - super white

Old 09-18-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
FS: stock non-scooped hood - super white

I have the stock, non-scooped hood from my super white 07 Prerunner for sale. I had less than 14K miles on the truck when I replaced it with a sport hood. In excellent condition, no dings or scratches, just a couple of small rock chips (Toyota paint sucks). This thing is just taking up space in my garage, I want it gone.

I'm asking $100 and local pick up only. I live in NW Fort Worth (Eagle Mtn Lake area), but I can meet up within the DFW area.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you find the Sport hood? Ebay?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:25 PM   #3
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Where did you find the Sport hood? Ebay?
Got it from a member at Toyotanation and had to get it painted (it was radiant red). Looks sweet I think!!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-18-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Definitely looks sweet man! I want one!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #5
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Show a pic of the FJ wheels on the Taco if you can please.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:46 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Show a pic of the FJ wheels on the Taco if you can please.
how's this?

Old 09-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #7

Looks good man!

Good luck with selling the hood!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #8

bump

I still have the stock non-scooped hood sitting in my garage. I was originally asking $100, but I'm open to any offer I just want this thing out of my garage!
Old 03-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #9

Sold!

:d
Old 03-14-2009, 10:10 PM   #10
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
How much did it cost to get the scooped one painted?
Old 03-15-2009, 05:51 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
How much did it cost to get the scooped one painted?
I was able to get it painted for $125 by a friend of a friend.