Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb: tacoma emblems first or second gen

Old 09-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
wtb: tacoma emblems first or second gen

anyone here that has debadged, either their first or second gen tacomas and still have the emblems sitting around?? any that i may be able to pick up for a decent price?? anyone have any that they are gonna just toss out??
Old 09-18-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you mine for $25 shipped...
Old 09-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
I'll give you mine for $25 shipped...
sounds good. gota check on my $$$....can you hold them a couple of weeks(i got alotta shit goin on...but i want extra emblems)

which emblems are they by chance??
Old 09-18-2008, 10:18 PM   #4

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
All the damn emblem on my taco!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Hey tacomaman wanna trade the hella cover for the emblems?
Old 09-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #6

Quote:
All the damn emblem on my taco!!!
cool deal man....hold them for me(just put them in a drawer and let them linger)
Old 09-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Hey tacomaman wanna trade the hella cover for the emblems?
which ones you got socal??
Old 09-18-2008, 10:23 PM   #8

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
how bout I'll still leave them on my truck until you want them I'll debadge them
Old 09-18-2008, 10:25 PM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

3 tacoma and the small toyota i need to check again.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:25 PM   #10

Quote:
how bout I'll still leave them on my truck until you want them I'll debadge them
that'll work man.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:27 PM   #11

Quote:
3 tacoma and the small toyota i need to check again.
yeah, let me know socal.....and if you get a chance, maybe pm me a pic if it aint a hassle for ya.............im wanting to black out another set of emblems for my tail gate...........but im just wondering now if the 2nd gen badges will look goofy with the badges i have on there now that i blacked out!! damn decisions!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 10:27 PM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com

I might have the prerunner too
Old 09-18-2008, 10:28 PM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com

The emblems that are in my pics are the same ones sitting on my drawer.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:30 PM   #14

Quote:
The emblems that are in my pics are the same ones sitting on my drawer.
ok, i'll look at them tomorrow............im gonna crash out now!! thanks socal!
Old 09-18-2008, 10:31 PM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com

no worries and i will let you know which ones i have exactly
Old 09-18-2008, 10:33 PM   #16

Quote:
no worries and i will let you know which ones i have exactly
appreciate it brotha!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:14 AM   #17
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I have the ones off my doors if you want em, just pay shipping.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I have the ones off my doors if you want em, just pay shipping.

If Will doesn't want those, I may want them.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:21 AM   #19
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lo siento, double post.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:21 AM   #20

Quote:
I might have the prerunner too

If Will doesn't get yours, can I get them from you?