Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Grillcraft MX Upper & Lower FS

Old 09-19-2008, 09:17 AM   #1
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Grillcraft MX Upper & Lower FS

i have NEVER opened the box. the grillcraft mx series grille inserts for the Upper and the lower... black... for 05+

any takers??

dont know how much shipping will be just yet but they are both in one box. i just dont want to put this grill on bc i have the billet one and am happy with that

PM me with any offers

thanks!
Old 09-19-2008, 09:20 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
$1 dollar Bob
Old 09-19-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
$1 dollar Bob
Old 09-19-2008, 09:24 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If i had the money i would pick this up would look nice with my black theme.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:32 AM   #5
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
Can you post a pic? I am interested! Doesnt have to be the exact grill, just find some stock photo I guess.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:34 AM   #6

Is it like this?

Old 09-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Thats it
Old 09-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #8
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
Can you post a pic? I am interested! Doesnt have to be the exact grill, just find some stock photo I guess.

i'll post after i get back from my appt today at work... unless someone else can show u a pic before i get back

edit: nevermind.. u guys are fast
Old 09-19-2008, 09:36 AM   #9

and this?

Old 09-19-2008, 09:37 AM   #10

Do i need to cut out my stock grill, or will it lay over it?
Old 09-19-2008, 09:38 AM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Check this out.
http://www.grillcraft.com/installs/i...?install_id=48
Old 09-19-2008, 09:40 AM   #13

How much you looking to get out of it? Sell them seperate?
Old 09-19-2008, 09:59 AM   #14
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if they make an insert like this for the hood scoop like the billet ones do? This is the 2 piece, so I'm assuming it's the main grill and bumper insert, please correct me if i'm wrong, so my real question is will it cover the small 2 side spots on the main grille or will you leave that part stock? What are you looking to get for it with shipping to CA 95503
Old 09-19-2008, 10:16 AM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Post 11 will answer your question.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #16
brandonlamb25 will become famous soon enough
brandonlamb25's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me on price. I'll buy for sure!! I'm at work now and I'll check it later today and respond to you, thanks.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:06 PM   #17
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

I read and looked at post 11 before i asked the questions i asked so my questions still stand. Which parts will it cover? Post 11 is only showing the 1 main grille and yours clearly says upper and lower, I'm assuming by lower you are talking about the bumper insert but i still can't tell if the 2 side inserts are stock or not and have no idea if they make a hood scoop insert. I appreciate the attempt to help but I don't know why he thought those pics would answer my questions or maybe he misunderstood what i was asking, but either way if you could let me know i'm still very interested. Thanks for your time
Old 09-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #18
Founder Socaltacomas.com

ok in the pics on the install the triangle inserts are stock you dont take them out, the grill insert is the only thing you get along with the bottom part for the bumper, you can always call to see if they make the hood insert
Old 09-19-2008, 01:19 PM   #19

Thanks

That's what it appeared to me but it was hard to tell cause the stock side is similar to the mesh grille. Does anyone know if they make an insert for the scoop yet? Thanks for your help in answering this for me socalman, i honestly appreciate it cause i've been wanting one but have been a lil unsure on what i'm exactly getting and what i'd still need
Old 09-19-2008, 02:00 PM   #20
ridin dirty

ok, im back from work...

the pieces that i have are only for the upper (main grille) and lower for the bumper. i dont have the pieces for the 2 outer pieces beside the main grille.

and YES they do make the inserts for the scoops... i dont have it though, sorry.

ok, and i have a price for both together... $200 + shipping

ive already gotten some PMs about the grilles. so if anyone wants in on it, let me know. once again... im gonna have to figure out shipping on this and then relay everything