Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

found 03 tacoma FS on craigslist

Old 03-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
2006 Double cab TRD Sprot
Mat-taco06 is on a distinguished road

Mat-taco06's Tacoma Gallery
found 03 tacoma FS on craigslist

I saw this truck on craigslist and contact seller, the only problem is that he said the truck is in Houston TX and the post was on SF bay area craigslist. So I cant really get it. Just thought I would share this if anyone is interested on getting a 2nd taco .

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/2287625100.html
Old 03-26-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
SCAM,

Common thing to look for on C/L. Seller post for a much lower price to draw people in. Vehicle is then in another location thats drastically far or buyer is out of the country. Seller also selling for someone else. Whats going to happen next is. Seller will offer to ship it out to you but needs payment in full or deposit by Western Union. Most people aren't stupid enough to do it, but he is looking for that "ONE" sucker that can't resist the price listed. Simple as that, why does it work? There is always a SUCKER out there. If there wasn't this scam wouldve been long gone. The world revolves around this to weed out the stupid.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
2006 Double cab TRD Sprot
Mat-taco06 is on a distinguished road

Mat-taco06's Tacoma Gallery
True, that was my first reaction. Just though that if it was legit someone that is in that area could may get a really good deal if it was to be true.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:01 PM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I really hope you're being sarcastic with this post... otherwise I don't know how you made it this far in life.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Hay, he already is much better off than most. He bought a TACO!