Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS/WTT Custom built fibergalss toolbox

Old 03-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
WTS/WTT Custom built fibergalss toolbox

I have a custom built Fiberglass tool box for sale that was built for a Dbl cab short bed tacoma (it will fit the long bed also). It is extra deep almost to the floor and built extremely sturdy. I can stand on top of the lid and it doesnt even think about bending. I am asking $200 OBO for it. I may be willing to trade for some other Tacoma items such as a Grille guard, MGM color rear bumper, let me know what you have. I am willing to do some trading if it will work out for both parties. I am willing to ship this item but I am sure it would be expensive. I am willing to meet around the Jacksonville, Orange Park, Gainesville, St Augustine areas if I need too.

WTS/WTT Custom built fibergalss toolbox-100_2507.jpg

WTS/WTT Custom built fibergalss toolbox-100_2506.jpg

WTS/WTT Custom built fibergalss toolbox-100_2504.jpg

WTS/WTT Custom built fibergalss toolbox-100_2503.jpg

Here is a couple of pics of it on the truck

WTS/WTT Custom built fibergalss toolbox-100_2553.jpg

WTS/WTT Custom built fibergalss toolbox-100_2554.jpg
Old 04-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #5
blueNCtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: patrick
blueNCtaco's Tacoma Gallery
stiil got?
Old 04-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #8
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
The reason no ones buying it is cuz its only local it would be hell to ship that ... just saying you might wanna post it on craigslist as well
Old 04-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #9
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
The reason no ones buying it is cuz its only local it would be hell to ship that ... just saying you might wanna post it on craigslist as well

Shipping would be expensive.......Someone will eventually want it. It is an awesome box that has more than enough room for what ever someone would need to put in it.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
how much does it weight?
Old 05-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #13

TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
I will guess between 50 and 70 lbs. I can load it and unload it by myself.