Notices

2008 Tacoma Regular Cab (price O.B.O.) manual

Old 03-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
lookingforatacoma is on a distinguished road
lookingforatacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation 2008 Tacoma Regular Cab (price O.B.O.) manual

Hello,

First and foremost, thanks for reading…

Vehicle was originally purchased for daily driving; however, I am moving out of state and living on campus. It was purchased/SHIPPED from Arizona… Besides for a couple of dings, it is in excellent condition (mechanically) and is a Toyota Certified vehicle through a Toyota Dealership during time of purchase. Color is white and is a Manual Transmission. Mileage is 27,000. The shifts are crisp/clean and the interior is immaculate. I have 100% feedback on EBAY, if it matters any. Thanks. If you have questions, please do call me at 213.822.2772. -david

looking for 15,000 OBO.

locatation: Ocala, Florida

Old 03-27-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know if that is a good price or not. I got a 09 single cab 5 speed 6 lug with 36k for 12990 (~1490 with tax and all that) so this seems like it would be a good dea.

GLWS!!
Old 03-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i dont know if that is a good price or not. I got a 09 single cab 5 speed 6 lug with 36k for 12990 (~1490 with tax and all that) so this seems like it would be a good dea.

GLWS!!
thanks~!
Old 03-28-2011, 09:37 AM   #4
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post

GLWS!!
I got an 09 Reg Cab Auto 5 lug with 18k for 12000 . FYI
Old 03-29-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
I got an 09 Reg Cab Auto 5 lug with 18k for 12000 . FYI
he should've sold it to CARMAX. they offering me 14,000.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #6
bdubbz is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bdubbz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforatacoma View Post
he should've sold it to CARMAX. they offering me 14,000.
not trying to thread shit but i highly doubt they're offering you 14k for that truck especially with the door ding. Anyways GLWS
Old 03-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #7
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a 4x4? 15k seems high IMHO.

You can add 1-2k and find a Doublecab TRD Prerunner in that range.

I'd take the 14K Carmax offer if I were you. That seems real good as Carmax likes to low-ball.

I went in with my truck for fun one time. I was offered 18K for it. Everything on it. I was like. WOW!
Old 03-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Is it a 4x4? 15k seems high IMHO.

You can add 1-2k and find a Doublecab TRD Prerunner in that range.

I'd take the 14K Carmax offer if I were you. That seems real good as Carmax likes to low-ball.

I went in with my truck for fun one time. I was offered 18K for it. Everything on it. I was like. WOW!
you realize that modifications decrease the value of any/all vehicles right? i would NEVER purchase a modified vehicle. i owned a del sol and and s2000. been there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubbz View Post
not trying to thread shit but i highly doubt they're offering you 14k for that truck especially with the door ding. Anyways GLWS
all good... i sold my s2000 to carmax for almost suggested retail value. people on s2ki (s2000 forum) low-balled the shit out of me... weather is sells here or carmax, it sells PERIOD. thanks.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you realize that modifications decrease the value of any/all vehicles right? i would NEVER purchase a modified vehicle. i owned a del sol and and s2000. been there...

all good... i sold my s2000 to carmax for almost suggested retail value. people on s2ki (s2000 forum) low-balled the shit out of me... weather is sells here or carmax, it sells PERIOD. thanks.

I know. I mod my cars knowing that I will not be selling it anytime soon. If so, all comes off a sold as stock as possible.

Did that to my (EP3) SI & S2000 (AP2)

Good Luck with the sale.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #10
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

He means whether, not weather. Just in case you're wondering.

...i think.