Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

K&N Cold Air Intake 2.7L 05+

Old 03-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
K&N Cold Air Intake 2.7L 05+

I got this on ebay and they failed to mention this was for a 2.7L Tacoma. Dicks! Anyways I can't use it so someone else can. It has never been used but there is a small scratch on the chrome. PM offers to me. Shipping will be about $15. Will put a actually picture up tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
K&N Cold Air Intake 2.7L 05+-77-9025kp.jpg  
Old 03-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
Working on it. Should be up tonight once I get home from work.