Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trade TRD Cat Back Exhaust for Factory Standard Exhaust

Old 03-30-2011, 06:27 AM   #1
Tacoma07VT is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremiah
Tacoma07VT's Tacoma Gallery
Trade TRD Cat Back Exhaust for Factory Standard Exhaust

I recently (last night) bought a 2007 double cab TRD Tacoma that has what i believe to be a factory installed TRD Cat Back exhaust system. I do NOT like it. The truck is immaculate, purchased in Massachusetts. It has 43,000 miles. I am willing to trade with someone LOCALLY for their factory exhaust...with the stipulation that they help swap the exhausts out. We can do it in my garage. The exhaust has to be in great shape as this one is also. Any interest? Let me know.

Thank you,
Jeremiah
Old 03-30-2011, 06:32 AM   #2
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
Name: Matt
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I was closer! I'd be all over this! GLWT!
Old 03-30-2011, 06:34 AM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Smokin deal, need a bit more info long bed or short?
Too far for me but someone will do it I am sure.
If you have a pic of the tip you will know right away.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:15 AM   #4
I can post a pic, maybe tomorrow. It's a short bed. The tip looks like a stainless steel cap that has TRD written on the top.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:24 AM   #5
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
sweet deal dude, good luck!
Old 03-30-2011, 07:35 AM   #6
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Where in VT are you?
Old 03-30-2011, 07:38 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Where in VT are you?
x2 and what don't you like about, too loud for your taste?
Old 03-30-2011, 07:43 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
for vermont
good luck w/ trade.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:46 AM   #9
trdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
trdr6's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I've been waiting for, sucks your in Vermont. If you'll ship it, I'll pay for the shipping and send you my stock exhaust. Mine has 15,000 miles on it.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:48 AM   #10
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma07VT View Post
I recently (last night) bought a 2007 double cab TRD Tacoma that has what i believe to be a factory installed TRD Cat Back exhaust system. I do NOT like it. The truck is immaculate, purchased in Massachusetts. It has 43,000 miles. I am willing to trade with someone LOCALLY for their factory exhaust...with the stipulation that they help swap the exhausts out. We can do it in my garage. The exhaust has to be in great shape as this one is also. Any interest? Let me know.

Thank you,
Jeremiah
I'm in Worcester Mass - Have Dble Cab Short bed and have stock exhaust available if you have no luck in VT......
Old 03-30-2011, 07:59 AM   #11
I live in Washington, VT.

It is too loud for me. It's not for me at all...to each their own.

To the guy in NC: It's first come first serve. If you wanted to send me yours first, I would then ship mine to you after I've installed it. If you're ok with that, it would work for me. Keep in mind your exhaust needs to be in great shape, or I'd send that back.

thanks for replies
Old 03-30-2011, 08:03 AM   #12
Major91,

If your seriously interested and your stock exhaust is in good shape you would have to make the trip up here...I just drove to Springfield last night to get it. You would have $75.00 in gas to get here and back I would guess.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:08 AM   #13
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Major91,

If your seriously interested and your stock exhaust is in good shape you would have to make the trip up here...I just drove to Springfield last night to get it. You would have $75.00 in gas to get here and back I would guess.
Hows this - I'm not even interested in the TRD exhaust bro.....if YOU want my 09 stock exhaust with say 4 grand on it feel free to make another ride to Mass.......
Old 03-30-2011, 08:21 AM   #14
Major91,

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I was under the impression this thread had to do with trading and just assumed you were interested in trading. You sound upset. Hope your day goes better.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:27 AM   #15

Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Major91,

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I was under the impression this thread had to do with trading and just assumed you were interested in trading. You sound upset. Hope your day goes better.

I'm doing great hey...? Just throwing this out to ya......I was not under the impression you were only looking for a trade and not for free but....to each there own! Best wishes!
Old 03-31-2011, 05:00 AM   #16
Here's pictures of the exhaust from last night

Old 03-31-2011, 05:40 AM   #17
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
OP, If nobody trades with you, you can just buy a OEM exhaust and sell that one to offset the cost. Somebody will buy it.

Good deal though.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:00 AM   #18
robstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant futurerobstaco35 has a brilliant future

Name: Rob
robstaco35's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent, live in mass and would make the trip up. Only 14k on my stock exhaust :0)
Old 03-31-2011, 10:52 AM   #19
couger13 will become famous soon enough
Name: Kyle
couger13's Tacoma Gallery
I would be willing to pay for the shipping, I have a 2011 TRD off road, double cab with 800 miles on it. PM if interested.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #20
trdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
trdr6's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I'd like to but I couldn't wait for you to get mine and install it. I have to drive everyday. We would have to ship them at the same time, which I understand is a little unnerving for the both of us. If you were within 4 or 5 hours of me I would have already driven to your place and switched them out.