1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 285/70/17 Snow Chains

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Snoyota, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Apr 3, 2011 at 12:36 PM
    Snoyota

Snoyota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Marin County, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Black Dbl Cab Sport
    3" King coilovers with resi, king rear shocks with resi, ome dakar leafs, 4xinnovation kickout sliders, CBI front bumper, warn M8000 winch K&N filter. Pioneer deckplate with 500w alpine amp and 13" Focal Sub
    I have a pair of square link chains and a pair of chain tensioners for sale. I bought them in December and have never used them. They fit a 285/70/17 tire. I paid 110$ with shipping included, Im willing to part with them for 70$ to a local and I will ship them anywhere on your dime. They are located in Marin County. Let me know

IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg

2. May 4, 2011 at 10:04 AM
    ROCKSLINGER

ROCKSLINGER Zombie Response Team

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Reno Nv
    Vehicle:
    14 MGM DBL CAB 6 SPEED
    Fox Coilover with reservoir, Fox Remote Rear reservoir, Wheeler's 3 pack AAL, Grillcraft Grille color matched, Rampage 50" LED Light Bar, Relentless 1/4" IFS-Mid and Transfer case Skids, Relentless High Clearance Rear Bumper, Kenwood 1800 watt Amp, 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 Shallow Sub, 1 Farad Capacitor, Redline Hood Struts, Weathertech Floor Mats, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Flowmaster Delta 40, URD MAF Calibrator, URD Short Shifter, CST Black Leather W/Red Stich, On Board Air, Train Horns,
    I still haven't received the chains. I have PMed you a few times and you stopped responding. Its been a month.

3. May 4, 2011 at 11:31 AM
    brutalguyracing

brutalguyracing BIG DADDY

Member:
    F.U> GUYZ
    broken mods
    try pming a mod

Products Discussed in

To Top