Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

4.0 - AFE drop in

Old 09-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
4.0 - AFE drop in

In like new condition, used a couple months. Lets try 50 shipped to get this thing gone

I just ordered the full blown AFE Stage 2 - 75-81162 intake.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:55 PM   #2
Ben_Schwarz_09 is on a distinguished road
Ben_Schwarz_09's Tacoma Gallery
about how many miles did you put on it?
Old 09-22-2008, 01:02 PM   #3
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

don't laugh but I put about 1800 miles on it, my truck only has 4500 and I bought it in March
Old 09-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 09-23-2008, 06:40 AM   #5
Lets Do It!

ok, J hodge is on the clock..pm sent back
Old 09-23-2008, 08:04 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dough sent!
Old 09-23-2008, 08:06 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
dough sent!
mmmm...cookie dough...
Old 09-23-2008, 08:18 AM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
mmmm...cookie dough...
close....pizza
Old 09-23-2008, 08:20 AM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
how many pounds of pizza dough is equivalent to $50?
Old 09-23-2008, 08:31 AM   #10
Lets Do It!

great question lsocoee, but the filter is sold!
Old 09-23-2008, 08:33 AM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
great question lsocoee, but the filter is sold!
the amount of duct tape I would need to attach the filter to my URD would be cost innefective.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:09 AM   #12
Lets Do It!

Pizza party so I can flip the 50 lbs of pizza dough I got so I can buy the whole intake setup
Old 09-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #13
Ben_Schwarz_09 is on a distinguished road
Ben_Schwarz_09's Tacoma Gallery
Darn i should have been paying more attention to this one, ... i wanted it