Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

06' Factory TRD OR Wheels

Old 09-23-2008, 09:20 AM   #1
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up 06' Factory TRD OR Wheels

I am selling my old 16" TRD off road wheels with 26,000 miles on them. The wheels are in great shape. One wheel has a small rock chip by the air valve, other than this one imperfection the exterior of the wheels are near perfect. Normally these go for $210 new. Check the link: http://www.myfactorywheels.net/produ...oducts_id=1174

I am asking $400 plus shipping. If there are any locals interested, I would be happy to meet you somewhere convenient for everyone.

Update: SOLD!!

Edit: Price dropped to $300 + shipping

Old 09-23-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Ive been thinkin about tryin to save some money and buy a set of theres, Do you know if you can run a 285 tire on them without spacers?
Old 09-23-2008, 03:08 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Man if you can sell those for that price let me know i take it its just the rims. i took a hit but i wanted the rims gone $180 for all four centercaps and lugs.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Ive been thinkin about tryin to save some money and buy a set of theres, Do you know if you can run a 285 tire on them without spacers?
I think you will need a spacer with the 285s as they will rub the UCA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Man if you can sell those for that price let me know i take it its just the rims. i took a hit but i wanted the rims gone $180 for all four centercaps and lugs.
Wow, I am hoping to get $100 each, I have the factory lugs too. They are in great shape. I kept them clean and curb free.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
i started from 350 and really worked my way down sucked but didnt really care. i bet you can sell them for that price here they are a dime a dozen on craigslist.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #7
ZeroFMN.com
tamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tamer
tamer's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldn't hurt keeping them to have a spare or two..
Old 09-23-2008, 04:48 PM   #8
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
a guy locally here was selling a set of the OR rims w/ 1/2 worn rugged shit tires and tpms for $200...i almost got them to keep as a spare set...or to resell...lol
Old 09-23-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not flaming, but I got my OR wheels with less than 100 miles on them (dealership takeoffs) for $200.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:50 PM   #12
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

look at the bottom of the main forum page....forum leaders i think....but its tcbob, isocoee (or something like that), banshee, and the master
Old 09-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #14
Piss off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Thanks, I sent a PM to lsocoee.
damn....that was the wrong thing to do...lol....i forgot about 007tacoma too...but him, tcbob, and banshee are the only competant ones on here...sorry to say...haha....suck it, ISO and the master!!!
Old 09-24-2008, 06:28 AM   #16
Fishpig is on a distinguished road
Fishpig's Tacoma Gallery
Would you consider splitting them up? I am looking for one rim.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #18
Scott Rosenberger is on a distinguished road
Scott Rosenberger's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested, Where in MD are you I'm in Bel Air
Old 10-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #20
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Sorry for not getting back with you sooner Neubs. I was heavy in training for a 150 mile bike ride.

...looks like you don't need my help though.