Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB- Toytec 1/4" top plate spacers!

Old 04-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
they are sold individually............20 bucks IIRC through toytec.

is it safe to add the 1/4" on top of eibach coils and 5100's set at .85?
Yeah i just called them and asked, and dillon said that they actually recomend it to achieve the full 3 inches. Just the Eibachs and 5100's set @.85 only give you about 2.45 inches of lift. So to get the full 3 inches he recomends the 1/4 inch top plate spacers. And yeah i saw them on the site individually, but the sell them in pairs as well, but for $59.99
Old 04-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
TP14 is individual and says 1/2" of lift

TOP1-T is a pair for 60.00 and says

"ToyTec Lifts top plate spacers with 6 longer studs. Provides approximately ¾” lift.

Priced in pair with studs as shown "
I will call Dillon at Toytec right now and ask him?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
Ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
I might just happen to have some in my garage sale and before anyone asks USPS flat rate shipping for them is $6. I ran them with the stock bolts and had no issues, but thats up to you.
I want them! How Much you want for them?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #6
Ainokea

Quote:
The asking price I have in my thread is what I want for them. BTW - some dude just sent me a PM asking if I still have them. First one to PM me that they want them has them.

Bet he just saw my last post in here
Thats cool! I just sent you a Pm as well, But you did say that everything is OBO! Oh well, if you sell them then i will have to go new!
Old 04-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #7
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
I think I have a pair hangin around too! 40 bucks shipped.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Same price as mine
Old 04-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
LOL I have a set sitting around as well
Old 04-09-2011, 07:28 AM   #10
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is it safe to add the 1/4" on top of eibach coils and 5100's set at .85?

I added them to both sides of that exact setup. Just wanted a little more lift in the front. No issues and used my stock studs.