Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 01-04 Billet grille trade for your OEM grille

Old 04-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 01-04 Billet grille trade for your OEM grille

I'm considering trading my 01-04 billet grille for your stock chrome grille. I installed this billet grille myself and it took me 11 hours over two days to install. It's made my Lund and it's not a cheap knockoff version. I's one piece that covers all the holes on the OEM grille. If you count the bars you'll notice that there is more bars on this one giving it a tighter look rather than the large gap versions.

I'll trade you your stock chrome grill in good condition plus $50 for my billet grille which is in good condition. All we have to do is swap the complete grills. We can do this install at my house.

BTW, I'm not 100% sure that I want to do this trade yet.

I will not ship, local deal only. I'm in So Cal 92336

Old 04-10-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Why did it take 11 hours???
Old 04-10-2011, 08:44 AM   #4

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Because it didn't come with directions and I was cutting my old grille out slowly. I only have one grille and I didn't want to over cut it and ruin it.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Because it didn't come with directions and I was cutting my old grille out slowly. I only have one grille and I didn't want to over cut it and ruin it.
oh ok makes sense
Old 04-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #6

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
bump