Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Ultimate Gauge Setup- Autometer Cobalt Digital Gauges

Old 04-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
xrunner-performance.com
dak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to behold

Army: Ranger Medic, 3rd Rangers, 75th INF (Medically Retired)
Name: Brad
dak-rt-2a-XR's Tacoma Gallery
Ultimate Gauge Setup- Autometer Cobalt Digital Gauges

I was not going to sell them, but I think I will be doing Nexus gauges in the Charger, and I have to figure out a cleaver way to mount them, so I am going to throw these up and see if there is any interest in them....

I have SEVEN Autometer Gauges - Digital Cobalt Series. The gauges are all electric sweep, none mechanical. Condition and information provided with each gauge. All of these gauges are better suited for you Taco owners as the gauges were cut and wired to length for a Taco.

$200 - Wideband Air/fuel
- will need o2 sensor, everything else is included. This is only gauge I have that has a silver face ring, all others are black. Was installed in my truck for around two years. (will require welding a bung in your exhasut)
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-6178/

$70 - Oil Pressure Gauge - Has everything you need. Was installed in my truck about two months. (plugs in on the block to the left of the oil filter)
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-6927/

$60 - Voltmeter - Needs more wiring, was cut pretty short as it only need to be wired into a hot wire. Easiest gauge in the world to install. Was installed in my truck about two months.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-6993/

$160 - Fuel Pressure Gauge - Will require a fuel rail tap. Has everything else that you need. Taps into schrader (spelling?) valve on back passenger fuel rail. Was installed in my truck about two months.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-6963/

SOLD!!! Oil Temp Gauge
SOLD!!! Boost Gauge
SOLD!!! Exhaust Temp gauge

I am willing to separate, but selling the whole package would save me alot on shipping and the headaches.

I know this is alot of money and a big investment, but someone maybe interested and want a custom setup that is guaranteed to get attention, make you stand out among Taco's or any other car for that matter at car shows, and also GREAT investment into Boosted guys - a boost and A/F is a MUST for boosted applications, fuel pressure will tell you if your injectors are holding up under boost, exhasut temp lets you know when your engine has had enoungh and needs a break, and oil temp and pressure are good to have as Taco's DO NOT have a low oil pressure warnign system!

Volts is just good to have if you have a big stereo like I did

Here are some pictures of my setup installed.....Ive have sold dozens of items so far in this part out and so far no one has had any complaints. I ship within a day or two and you get exactly what I say and describe.

Pay pal perfered. Lets hear what you have to say..

Old 04-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
xrunner-performance.com
dak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to behold

anyone remotely interested?
Old 04-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
xrunner-performance.com

Did I mention these are universal...
Old 04-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
"Welp...see ya in the shit.."
SNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud ofSNWMN209 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 134th ARW Boom Operator
SNWMN209's Tacoma Gallery
im interested, but only in the speed-o cluster... ill be watching this thread.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #5
ROCKETCELL
Rocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
Rocketcell's Tacoma Gallery
Just the two for the A arm pillar.I assume the pillar gauge mount is included.let me know if ya don't sell kit.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
xrunner-performance.com

This is just the gauges, no pods or mounts other than the triple gauge pod single din radio dash.

The a pillar and flex pod have already been sold.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:29 AM   #7
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on the oil temp, boost and possibly the AFR gauge when you decide to separate.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
xrunner-performance.com

Gauges are being broken up and are for sale individually now. If you are interested in a gauge, shoot me a pm or leave a message here!!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #9
xrunner-performance.com

Pyro Gauge is sold
Old 04-16-2011, 01:06 PM   #10
xrunner-performance.com

UPDATED! THREE Gauges sold, four left!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:21 PM   #11
xrunner-performance.com

Bump
Old 04-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #12
xrunner-performance.com

bump still have these!