Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2005+ Stock Parts for Sale

Old 04-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
Freelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to behold

Name: Curtis
Freelance's Tacoma Gallery
2005+ Stock Parts for Sale

Got a few parts that have been removed from the Taco during modifications, ready to get rid of some things.

Mud flaps - SOLD
Antenna - $10 Shipped
Grille - $60 Shipped

Both the flaps and antenna are in good shape. Grille is a whole different story, which is why it's priced accordingly.
Attempted to color match my chrome grill with no luck. Came out a weird white, even before clear coating. So I blasted it all satin black. Used it for a month while another TW member did my satoshi. It has one chip (shown in pics) caused by a pressure washer, in an attempt to strip all of the paint quickly. All other imperfections are shown in the pics, including a chip that was painted over.
I was going to hang onto it and try to satoshi it myself, then sell for more. But times are tough, and my garage is full of junk. Good deal.

*Will include black or chrome emblem with grille*

Old 04-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #2
Freelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to behold

Name: Curtis
Freelance's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for price change on grille. Please take this damn thing off my hands!
Old 04-27-2011, 12:46 AM   #3
scooter58 is on a distinguished road
scooter58's Tacoma Gallery
hey where do u live in vegas..
i live in the southwest.
i would like to see the grill. i'm off tomorrow.
pm me your number and i'll text u tomorrow