Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Air Condition Knob

Old 04-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
disassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to all
disassemble's Tacoma Gallery
Air Condition Knob

I need a air condition knob. the first knob fell off and i can't find it.. where can i buy one and or who can sell me one yay!
Old 04-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
disassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
Did you try the dealership?

YOO!!! WHAT UP WHO DATDATDAT POPYCORN MY MAN?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180646475241

i just bought it on ebay. done deal. i just wanted to post cause i am bored.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #4
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't even realize it was you, lol

How you been man? Stopped seeing you around CT for a while...even though I myself don't go there anymore
Old 04-12-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
Didn't even realize it was you, lol

How you been man? Stopped seeing you around CT for a while...even though I myself don't go there anymore
yea ive been doing a few different jobs so my internet surfing time got cut a bit. lol i only really hang out at www.digitalgangster.com which is for hackers and such... lots of funny things thetre.. i like this TW sometimes better then CT but each place has its own charm. hope all is well pop dat datty pop YEE!