Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Extang Tuff Tonneau III Bed Cover

Old 04-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Extang Tuff Tonneau III Bed Cover

Sold

I'm selling my Extang Tuff Tonneau III Bed Cover. I've had it for about 3 years. Its a great bed cover, it has a zip lock feature to seal the cover, so it has no buttons to snap into the rails. Its been sitting my garage so it looks dirty in the pictures. I bought this bed cover used in great condition. Its in decent condition. It rolls up fairly easy but not like those 700 dollar ones where they roll up tight, this one rolls up loosely. The corners arent too well sealed so water does get into the bed. I took it off cause i want to change it up. If your looking for a bedcover that is air tight sealed and rolls up with ease then this bed cover isnt for you, you get what you pay for, its been a great bed cover.
Located in Frisco Texas
prefer pick up, will meet half way, if you want to ship, its all on you

Sell for $45

Old 04-12-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TRDZombieHunter View Post
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LONG BED VERSION!!

what do I need to install this puppy?
I'm sorry man, i forgot to add this is for shortbed
Old 04-13-2011, 07:38 AM   #5
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
How hard is it to install any pics of it installed?
Old 04-13-2011, 07:40 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
How hard is it to install any pics of it installed?
It ain't too bad to install. It bolts into the bed rails with clamps. Ill post up pics later when I'm home from school
Old 04-13-2011, 08:03 AM   #7
project tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
project tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am in aubrey off 380. I will take it if it is still available. I will not be able to get it until next week as I will be out of town starting this afternoon.

PM me and we can make arrangements.

Thanks,

Brian