Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 09+ oem smoked Headlights (TRD)

Old 04-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
octacorunner is on a distinguished road
Name: G
octacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 09+ oem smoked Headlights (TRD)

looking for a set of 09+ TRD headlights that are smoked. just bought a retrofit kit and want to put it on the smoked headlights. if you have one post on the thread and/or pm me please!

thanks in advance!

(found pic just searching the forum...not mine)
Old 04-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
do you want BHLMs or you want headlights with the tint film over it?
Old 04-12-2011, 11:57 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
do you want BHLMs or you want headlights with the tint film over it?
i just got BHLM's on sunday

i also just ordered my retrofit kit from TRS...i'm going to need another set of headlights to retrofit (as i need my truck every day), and i decided i wanted to do it on the OEM smoked headlights that come on 09+ TRD models. so its toyota's version of BHLM...only its more gunmetal than black...
Old 04-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #4
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
LOL with the group buy going on, we're going to be seeing a bunch of these threads popping up.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:03 AM   #5
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by octacorunner View Post
i just got BHLM's on sunday

i also just ordered my retrofit kit from TRS...i'm going to need another set of headlights to retrofit (as i need my truck every day), and i decided i wanted to do it on the OEM smoked headlights that come on 09+ TRD models. so its toyota's version of BHLM...only its more gunmetal than black...
OHH! gotcha what BHLMs did you get? ebays? any chance its these or looks like these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...Q5fAccessories
i have these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...Q5fAccessories
but i really want the all black style, if yours are all blacked out and your selling them once you get your retros done, ill consider taking them off your hands your local too
Old 04-13-2011, 12:24 AM   #6
i traded my headlights plus a lil cash for oem headlights that were BHLM'd by @iamrayzian (thanks bro!). i love em, but i want to retrofit the oem smoked headlights because i think it would look sick! will hit u up if i do get what i'm looking for.

im a part of that group buy LOL! tacomaworld got me going broke
Old 04-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #10
the final bump...anyone got one to sell?
Old 04-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #11
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...eadlights.html
Old 04-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #12
I'm willing to pay up to $200 (pls shipping unless local) for these headlights depending on condition. If a local wants to trade me for my BHLM plus cash I'm open for that as well.
I'll post a pic of them when I get home
Old 04-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #13
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
There is a guy selling locally here in the SFV. Check him out. Around $200 he is asking.

Then sell the BHLM set to someone.