Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

for sale: black fj wheels

Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
for sale: black fj wheels

Old 04-13-2011, 08:02 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Brand new?
Old 04-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #4
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
what's the size, backspacing, offset etc do you know? thanks.
these wheels are 16 inch x 7.5 inch with a 15mm offset. they are 6 lug on 5.5 inch bolt circle. Would like them to be picked up if at all possible or maybe meet me some where. I dont want to ship
Old 04-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco, I'm ready to make you a solid offer on these, but I need to see a picture of all four. I also need to know if the lugs and TPMS are included. I live close enough to pick them up.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Taco, I'm ready to make you a solid offer on these, but I need to see a picture of all four. I also need to know if the lugs and TPMS are included. I live close enough to pick them up.
I can take a few photos for you tomorrow and I do have a set of brand-new lug nuts for them but I have to find them, they are in the garage
Old 04-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #7
four forty four

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco man31 View Post
I can take a few photos for you tomorrow and I do have a set of brand-new lug nuts for them but I have to find them, they are in the garage
OK thanks, I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #8
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
OK thanks, I'll keep an eye on this thread.
I just found the lug nuts and valve stems. They are brand new. The wheels are used and have a set of 265-75-16 tires that don't have a whole lot of tread left. The wheels are used though, I had them on my Tacoma but I had used the factory lugs so I never needed the ones that came with them
Old 04-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
those are sweet! $1000 is way out of my price range though. I could get 5 of anything else for that price
Old 04-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #10
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
set of 4, black trd fj wheels 1,000 or best offer
would def be interested if it was in NC
Old 04-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
four forty four

Quote:
I just found the lug nuts and valve stems. They are brand new. The wheels are used and have a set of 265-75-16 tires that don't have a whole lot of tread left. The wheels are used though, I had them on my Tacoma but I had used the factory lugs so I never needed the ones that came with them
Did you buy the wheels new?
Old 04-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #12
Banned
here are the pics you requested
Old 04-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #13
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
rhinebeck, ny...no way...spent two summers down there with my aunt and uncle....nice looking truck you got there..GLWS
Old 04-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #15
trdbluetaco is on a distinguished road

Navy: I sure was glad to get out!!!
trdbluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Are they painted black over silver or are they the true Trail Teams Edition black?
Old 04-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #16
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
JediNinja's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, I'm finishing up deployment and should be home in next couple of weeks, if they're still available then, maybe we can deal...
Old 04-15-2011, 08:46 AM   #18
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Are these the TRD Replica TT Wheels or original TRD TT wheels? Look a little shiny to be the more flat black looking original TT wheels.

I am also curious to know this. They do not look like the real thing....but it could be just the lighting or the flash...
Old 04-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #19
Banned
they are not that shinny, i just cleaned them and sprayed some armoral on them. If you look i think you can see a hose in the one picture. these are just black trd wheels. The only thing special about them is that they are hard to find. they are really hard to keep clean, thats why i armoral them, helps the dirt not stick in my opinion