Notices

WTB:Radiant Red Grille Surround

Old 09-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #1
FNG
hogan42o87 will become famous soon enough

Navy:
hogan42o87's Tacoma Gallery
WTB:Radiant Red Grille Surround

Looking for a Radiant Red grille surround,and a red bumper if possible. I will trade my chrome. Any help is appreciated.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
In my experience, it is easier to sell a chrome grille surround than to offer a trade.

Unless you find a RR in a junkyard, it'd be easier and quicker to buy one from Toyota of Dallas:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0

That's where I got my Super White grille surround, and sold my chrome one less than a week later for $85.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #3
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a silver one on ebay for $80 for mine. If you find a used one of any color you can paint it. I would not recommend painting the chrome one.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:26 PM   #4
cherry taco poppa is on a distinguished road
cherry taco poppa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cherry taco poppa
hey bro i got a rr grille let me kno if ur interested. 05+ tacoma
Old 09-24-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Or that guy could just have one laying around too...
Old 09-24-2008, 10:52 PM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Or that guy could just have one laying around too...
Yup. Way too make me and Jason look like jerks...
Old 09-25-2008, 09:08 AM   #7
FNG
hogan42o87 will become famous soon enough

Navy:
hogan42o87's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA wow i love this site. that was easy. PM sent cherry.