Tacoma Interior / Exterior Engine Emblems

Old 09-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
Cleared for Takeoff!!
1BADTACOMA is on a distinguished road

1BADTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 1BADTACOMA
Tacoma Interior / Exterior Engine Emblems

Hey everyone,
I got these awesome emblems that can be made to match any tacoma out there. The pictures are a little blurry cause I took them in the garage. Mine is on my engine bay, to the right of the hood release. Its a perfect fit. States, TRD Sport, XSP Edition, Build Date, Vin Number, can even put Owner in place of Toyota Racing Development. PM me if your interested. This is not done with vinyl, its done with high quality, stencil imager.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Interior / Exterior Engine Emblems-003.jpg   Tacoma Interior / Exterior Engine Emblems-002.jpg   Tacoma Interior / Exterior Engine Emblems-001.jpg  
Old 09-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah, I'm in. Let me know how much and I will find my info.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
Cleared for Takeoff!!

70 Dollars Shipped, PM me with all the info
Old 09-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah sounds cool however not nearly worth the $$'s for me. I am sure I could have my own made for a little better price. If you get enough people together to do a group buy then I might be interested. It's a nice add-on however its only worth maybe $25 to me. Thanks.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
Cleared for Takeoff!!

Yeah, I could do it shipped for 60 is the least I can do it. Not worth the time to set everything up in the machine to spec.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #6

Yeah I understand. Thanks for the offer and I will keep it in mind if I hit the big money on the scratches or something.