Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Vinyl Emblem Decals

Old 04-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
MGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to behold
MGMGRAND's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Vinyl Emblem Decals

I had these made for my truck and the vinyl shop had a minimum order so I now have 30 sets.I put the white ones on my truck so the pictures would be easier to see, but I think I'll probably change it up eventually.

They are roughly the same size as the stock ones. I have 4 in flat white, 15 in flat black, 5 in dark grey metallic, and 5 in silver. The quality varies on the smaller fonts, I had to throw away a couple, so I am going to sell them from best to worst. If you want I will send you a pic of the actual set you will receive, but the set that is on my truck in the pics is one of the worst. The tear in the "S" of SR5 was my fault and is not a quality issue.

I'm selling them as a set of 4 for $15, PayPal Only. Send me a PM with the color you want and your address or any questions.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
MGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to behold
I'll do $7 mailed for the first 5 people if you post some pics.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #3
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
the black ones
are they solid?
or is it an open design like the white ones on your truck?
Old 05-03-2011, 08:57 AM   #4
They are open like the white ones.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
One set of Flat Black sold to DanO