Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Hutchinson Bead lock wheels 17x8.5

Old 04-16-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Hutchinson Bead lock wheels 17x8.5

Buyer backed out and the wheels are back up for sale.

Specs:
17x8.5 +4.5BS

I have 5 wheels for sale. They are a great wheel and there is nothing wrong with them. I am going back to my old wheels and changing my truck slightly. The wheels have roughly 7k miles on them along with the tires.

I would like 1700 for all 5 wheels. No tire included.

These are all five wheels picture. Picture as follows; Front shot, bead shot, rear shot. Next wheel and so on.

Old 04-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
1700 for just the rims?
Old 04-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
New they're around $2300! GLWS

I thought you were keeping the truck together?!
Old 04-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #5

As far as the price, that^

I am keeping the truck together. Just changing a few things. The bulk of it is staying the same.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
New they're around $2300! GLWS

I thought you were keeping the truck together?!
really? I havent looked into thoses at all!
Old 04-19-2011, 08:44 AM   #7

Bump.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #8
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Thought you had these sold already?
Old 04-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #9

Kevin Kevin Kevin. The first line in the thread says that the buyer backed out so they're back up for sale. I'll take payments As you pay off each wheel I'll ship one.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #11
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
They are nice, just not sure I can justify them right now. I already regularly air down to 14 psi and haven't had any issues as of yet. And any lower on psi than that and I'm just loosing to much clearance.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:34 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I want these wheels so bad but my bank account says no.
What about your credit account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
My bank account says yes but my bills say no
Don't talk to the bills for a couple months and you'll be good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
They are nice, just not sure I can justify them right now. I already regularly air down to 14 psi and haven't had any issues as of yet. And any lower on psi than that and I'm just loosing to much clearance.
You can buy the 35's with the wheels and be set. It's a win win for everyone.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Credit account is on vacation and not coming back anytime soon.
A loan from grandma?

I have a feeling in the end Larry is going to buy these wheels. I can just feel him stressing over this right now.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:59 AM   #16
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
You can buy the 35's with the wheels and be set. It's a win win for everyone.
Mehh... I prefer my MTZ's.... Plus I've already trimmed enough on my fenders.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My bank account says yes but my bills say no
Fuck it man lets just live like peter from Office Space!

Bump!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #19

Quote:
You have no clue
I'll split shipping with you if you buy them.