Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F.S.> 18x9 jrmotorsports wheels

Old 04-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
F.S.> 18x9 jrmotorsports wheels

ive got a set of like new 18x9 jrmotorsports wheels for sale. i have only had these wheels for about two months and only have about 1000 miles on them. their in very good condition. never been in mud or in the woods. im askin $650 plus shippin through pay pal.

thanks for lookin.... send me a pm if interisted..
Old 04-17-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
ive got a set of like new 18x9 jrmotorsports wheels for sale. i have only had these wheels for about two months and only have about 1000 miles on them. their in very good condition. never been in mud or in the woods. im askin $650 plus shippin through pay pal.

thanks for lookin.... send me a pm if interisted..
Nice wheels. What is the backspacing on them?
Old 04-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Nice wheels. What is the backspacing on them?
sorry knew i was forgetting something. its 12 offset.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
sorry knew i was forgetting something. its 12 offset.
I assume you mean -12 (negative 12)?

That would be 4.5" backspacing, allowing you to run 33's.

Just wanting to clarify because everyone's going to want to know...