Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE : 285-75-16 BFG MUD TERRAIN KM2 - BRAND NEW!

Old 04-19-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD ! BFG MUD TERRAIN KM2

I just got a good deal on 5 new tires so i want to sell this spare
it is a BRAND NEW, NEVER MOUNTED, BFG KM2 - size : 285/75/16
Best would be local pickup/delivery around so cal los angeles/ventura area.
805 712 5457 - jason
Here's a picture of the ones i put on my truck yesterday, spare is the same just never mounted.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:11 AM   #2
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

price: $100
Old 04-19-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
the tires are 100 bucks a pop?
Old 04-19-2011, 09:14 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i responded 1st
Old 04-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
the tires are 100 bucks a pop?
I dont get why its funny to sell a spare BFG km2 for $100?

I'll check on the shipping for you ^
Old 04-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
go fuck a sheep

Old 04-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #9

haha what the hell, scott you want it ? come to ventura/la county
Old 04-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
I dont get why its funny to sell a spare BFG km2 for $100?

I'll check on the shipping for you ^
I mis-read bud...I thought you were trolling and selling all 5 for 100

Thats a damn good deal...
Old 04-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #11

hahaha nooo i just put 4 on my truck yesterday and got a brand new spare i dont want
Old 04-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #12

adam are you clear that i am selling one tire for 100$ ?
Old 04-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #14
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Old 04-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #15

bryan i already had my bananas this morning haha

-Adam: $55 shipping on ups get there friday, unless you have a commercial address i could ship to would probably be cheaper
Old 04-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #16
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bryan i already had my bananas this morning haha

-Adam: $55 shipping on ups get there friday, unless you have a commercial address i could ship to would probably be cheaper
i got a store you could ship it too. i get paid next wensday and should have money for it then if you are willing to wait but ill take it
Old 04-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #17

wanna pm me the address and i can look it up and get the right price?
Old 04-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #18

Yea sorry about that guys...I literally just woke up. I'm still trying to figure out where I am
Old 04-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #19
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wanna pm me the address and i can look it up and get the right price?
pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Yea sorry about that guys...I literally just woke up. I'm still trying to figure out where I am
that sheep must have done you good last night
Old 04-19-2011, 09:58 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post

that sheep must have done you good last night