San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
2008 DC TRD Sport 5700 Miles

truck is gone
Old 09-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sorry u must sell!

Great looking truck. Someone will be very happy!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #4
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys... hopefully someone will take it off my hands so i can overcome my financial obstacle
Old 09-29-2008, 06:41 AM   #5
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
uppp
Old 09-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
Ben_Schwarz_09 is on a distinguished road
Ben_Schwarz_09's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i would have seen this one, before i bought mine (Friday), i definatley would have made the 2 hour drive to SA for it.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #8
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Schwarz_09 View Post
i wish i would have seen this one, before i bought mine (Friday), i definatley would have made the 2 hour drive to SA for it.
take it back

read the contract, some dealers give you a grace period to return the vehicle
Old 09-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #9
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
tell your friends
Old 09-30-2008, 11:54 AM   #10
sabian is on a distinguished road
sabian's Tacoma Gallery
love your truck

Sorry to hear about youit impending sale. It hurts man I feel your pain. I am curious about your bed cover. Is it stock or after market. Whats the brand?
Old 09-30-2008, 11:59 AM   #11
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
the cover is a Access Literider
Old 10-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #12
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
uppp
Old 10-03-2008, 06:32 PM   #13
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
tttt
Old 10-04-2008, 04:20 PM   #14
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
had a buyer walk away cause of the stereo today
Old 10-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
had a buyer walk away cause of the stereo today
what was his deal?? didnt like the stereo or what?
Old 10-04-2008, 05:22 PM   #16
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I want the stereo

Will you sell your subs and box seperate from the truck? Very interested if willing and if not would love to hear what you thought and how it sounded installed. Either way good luck with you sale and i hope to hear from you soon
Old 10-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #17
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
what was his deal?? didnt like the stereo or what?
Yeah, hes an "all oem" type guy, plain jane i dont want anything aftermarket installed. But he didnt have a problem with the bedcover

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
Will you sell your subs and box seperate from the truck? Very interested if willing and if not would love to hear what you thought and how it sounded installed. Either way good luck with you sale and i hope to hear from you soon
Possibly. Im really wanting to sell it as a whole but cant make the decision to part out right at the moment since its still too soon.
Its very clean, the Bostons are rated at 200w Max each, Im running 200w to each sub... when you crank it 50-75%, they really start to move air

Sub options are limited due to the available space... this is one of the cleanest/clearest sounding set ups ive ever had, but not the most powerful. i will say one thing though, the boston components really sing with the added power running to them
Old 10-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #18
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah, hes an "all oem" type guy, plain jane i dont want anything aftermarket installed. But he didnt have a problem with the bedcover

Possibly. Im really wanting to sell it as a whole but cant make the decision to part out right at the moment since its still too soon.
Its very clean, the Bostons are rated at 200w Max each, Im running 200w to each sub... when you crank it 50-75%, they really start to move air

Sub options are limited due to the available space... this is one of the cleanest/clearest sounding set ups ive ever had, but not the most powerful. i will say one thing though, the boston components really sing with the added power running to them
well, is the guy gonna be willing to buy the truck if you remove the stereo and put the factory setup back in?? if so...take it out and sell the stereo to cmytacoma. thats only if you still have the factory stereo.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #19
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
well, is the guy gonna be willing to buy the truck if you remove the stereo and put the factory setup back in?? if so...take it out and sell the stereo to cmytacoma. thats only if you still have the factory stereo.
I sold my oem 6disc... that also turned him off that i had sold the original and when i mentioned i could get another, he wasnt impressed i guess assuming that itd be "someone elses used radio".
Oh well... these are just the hits ive gotten from using Craigslist... I think im just going to bite it and spend the $40 to put it on autotrader for 8 weeks to see what happens.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:43 PM   #20

Quote:
I sold my oem 6disc... that also turned him off that i had sold the original and when i mentioned i could get another, he wasnt impressed i guess assuming that itd be "someone elses used radio".
Oh well... these are just the hits ive gotten from using Craigslist... I think im just going to bite it and spend the $40 to put it on autotrader for 8 weeks to see what happens.
damn....that guy kinda sounds like a dick to me. hopefully, autotrader will bring you good fortune in selling the truck man.