Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT! Chrome bumper for black sand pearl...

Old 04-26-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Hawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Hawksdenn2's Tacoma Gallery
WTT! Chrome bumper for black sand pearl...

I'm looking to trade my 2010 Tacoma chrome rear-bumper for a black sand pearl one, new condition, no scratches or dents. Anybody out there willing to trade straight up? I live in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Let me know. Thanks
Old 04-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, everyone wants to trade their chrome for color matched and it doesnt happen that often. I have a slightly damaged black bumper from the base model tacoma's that could be sold. Let me know if you're interested. Good Luck! if you find someone that has 2 then let me know ha! in the same boat as you.