Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Consolidated X Runner Part Thread...

Old 04-27-2011, 01:57 AM   #1
xrunner-performance.com
dak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to behold

Army: Ranger Medic, 3rd Rangers, 75th INF (Medically Retired)
Name: Brad
dak-rt-2a-XR's Tacoma Gallery
Consolidated X Runner Part Thread...

Info can now be found here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post3714679
Old 04-27-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd about Emblem.

Forgot to include a zip code, 43235.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
xrunner-performance.com
dak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to behold

pm replied too....
Old 04-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some items off of him and he is a good guy with quick shipping. That is an awesome price for the triple gauge dash kit because I paid more buying directly from Coupe and mine isn't painted BSP.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #5
xrunner-performance.com

Post updated!
Old 05-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #6
xrunner-performance.com

Post updated, some items sold, some items left...take them off my hands!!!
Old 05-01-2011, 12:05 AM   #7
xrunner-performance.com

I am wanting to so some new pads, upgraded rotors, and stainless brake lines on the charger...so to do this I need about a grand...

I am dropping the price of my nitrous kit and controller to $1000 shipped...that is $2700 off what you would pay retail...I dont know how much more lower you guys want me to go,...someone pick this thing up!
Old 05-02-2011, 12:49 AM   #8
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak-rt-2a-XR View Post
Post updated!
I wish I had the money to take the clutch and flywheel of ur hands...part time job and full time school doesnt go hand in when in the money pit!
Old 05-03-2011, 02:33 AM   #9
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Emblem Rec'vd. Rep Sent.

...If ya' got a LH headlight assy laying around...or ever know of anyone who has one in good shape their getting rid of. Hit me up.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:43 AM   #10
xrunner-performance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
I wish I had the money to take the clutch and flywheel of ur hands...part time job and full time school doesnt go hand in when in the money pit!
make me an offer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Emblem Rec'vd. Rep Sent.

...If ya' got a LH headlight assy laying around...or ever know of anyone who has one in good shape their getting rid of. Hit me up.
I already sold all the headlight that I have I have a tail light if you need it LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Bump for best seller on TE Jim
thanks buddy
Old 05-04-2011, 01:02 AM   #11
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak-rt-2a-XR View Post
make me an offer!

I already sold all the headlight that I have I have a tail light if you need it LOL

thanks buddy
I'll prob low ball u
Old 05-05-2011, 07:26 AM   #12
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
No takers on the seats. they are nice!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
No takers on the seats. they are nice!!!
Bump...for a great seller
Old 05-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #14
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
SEATS ARE SOLD!
Old 05-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #15
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
THEY ARE NICE ONES!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 02:28 PM   #16
xrunner-performance.com

Indeed, Seats are sold!

Someone buy the nitrous kit and be a fast mofo already!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 03:48 PM   #17
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get a shipping quote on the URD pulley tool yet?
Old 05-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #18
xrunner-performance.com

Bump ttt
Old 05-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #19
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nathan
wootalien's Tacoma Gallery
lol glad you are doing okay! this is RedXRunner
Old 05-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #20
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME SELLER!