Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: OEM D-Rings

Old 04-28-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM D-Rings

I would like to purchase your OEM D-Rings for 2005+ tacoma. I'll pay $20 shipped for them. Let me know if you have any to sell.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
These are not OEM but may be a cheaper option http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/...-tie-down.html
You can use this write-up http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-bed-pics.html
Old 04-29-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Cornelius Fire Department and Metro West Ambulance
Name: Robert
06TRDZombieHunter's Tacoma Gallery
They aren't Toyota but they're the same style and shape, I have 4 of them.. If you want more than 2. $40+5 to ship? I can post pictures after the weekend?

Or you can just buy two.. I don't care. I put two of these in the front of my bed and they look good and work great. Just hauled a Kawasaki dual sport 650 or something (big fat road/dirtbike) from Portland to Seattle then Spokane for my uncle. The rings are just as stout if not stronger than the OEM.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #4
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
These are not OEM but may be a cheaper option http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/...-tie-down.html
You can use this write-up http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-bed-pics.html
I might just do this if I can't get a set here on TW. Thanks for this pointing this out to me.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:46 AM   #5
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TRDZombieHunter View Post
They aren't Toyota but they're the same style and shape, I have 4 of them.. If you want more than 2. $40+5 to ship? I can post pictures after the weekend?

Or you can just buy two.. I don't care. I put two of these in the front of my bed and they look good and work great. Just hauled a Kawasaki dual sport 650 or something (big fat road/dirtbike) from Portland to Seattle then Spokane for my uncle. The rings are just as stout if not stronger than the OEM.
Unfortunately, I prefer the OEM ones and if I can't get those, then I might go the army surplus store route. Thanks for the offer.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I got 2 oem ones. Pm me an offer for both.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Bring
Up
My