Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ Tacoma 4.0L Throttle Body Spacer

Old 04-29-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Tacoma 4.0L Throttle Body Spacer

(no longer for sale... sorry ) Sounds like I have a turbo. I have had three intakes over 2 year period and this is the best sound I have had on my truck accompanied with the AFE intake. More people have stopped me to ask about my trucks horsepower with it on. Its strictly for sound though.... it says it increases your mpg.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
Nutts
stormtrooper37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
stormtrooper37's Tacoma Gallery
firm on price ?
Old 04-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormtrooper37 View Post
firm on price ?
pm'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
You dont need a Intake on the truck to run these am I right?
no sir.

edit as in "no sir" you dont need a special intake. Lol
Old 05-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
yotatoy is on a distinguished road
yotatoy's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale
Old 05-05-2011, 07:45 AM   #7
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
bump to top.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
bump where are you located?
Old 05-05-2011, 08:37 AM   #9
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
if your willing to go down in price I'll take it
Old 05-05-2011, 10:41 AM   #10
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
bump where are you located?
Pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
if your willing to go down in price I'll take it
Pm sent
Old 05-08-2011, 05:37 AM   #12
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
i'm going to retract an earlier statement too... you have to have non stock intake to run a throttle body spacer. I tested it with my stock intake box and the bolts will not sink up. The way the air intakes are setup the throttle body only works on aftermarket due to spacing. Ex... it will work on AFE, TRD, K&N, AEM, AIR RAID, etc....
Old 05-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #13
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
i'm going to retract an earlier statement too... you have to have non stock intake to run a throttle body spacer. I tested it with my stock intake box and the bolts will not sink up. The way the air intakes are setup the throttle body only works on aftermarket due to spacing. Ex... it will work on AFE, TRD, K&N, AEM, AIR RAID, etc....
Hey JAG, you never responded to my PM
Old 05-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #14
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
hey i dont see where you sent one. send it again?
Old 05-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #15

Quote:
hey i dont see where you sent one. send it again?
PM'd
Old 05-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #16
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
40 shipped.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #17

Quote:
40 shipped.
not selling to me??
Old 05-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #18
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
i got to check the shipping to canada. its wasnt included in the original price for 40 shipped.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #19

Quote:
i got to check the shipping to canada. its wasnt included in the original price for 40 shipped.
ooo, i thought you bumped this to put it back up for sale, i was gonna be like.... "umm, wtf mate?"
Old 05-09-2011, 06:03 PM   #20
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i did bump it. no payment has been sent yet and i still need to check price for shipping to canada. soooo.....

im just keeping interest.