Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Cobra CB radio, PA, antenna, and wiring

Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Cobra CB radio, PA, antenna, and wiring

SOLD

Hey all,

I'm selling my CB radio set up because I no longer have any need for it. The CB is missing one mount on the side but still works perfectly. The PA is cut to fit under our hoods and is really loud! (had too much fun with that thing) Also, the plug that connects the PA to the CB had gone to crap but they are like $1 for 5 of them at RadioShack. Overall, this thing works perfectly, I just need money for my lift kit!!

The kit includes:
Cobra 19 ultra III: $49.99
RadioShack 100W indoor/outdoor powerhorn: $39.99
Enercell 12V/10A Solderless Vehincle Adapter Plug: $5.99
Radio Shack CB antenna: $19.99

Total Cost: 115.96 without tax

My price: $45 plus shipping. Price is firm and not willing to seperate anything at the moment.
-sale pending...
Old 04-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
im intrested once some pics are up!
Old 04-30-2011, 05:43 AM   #3
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Interested.. Pics?