Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

palehorse1's Good Guy list...

Old 04-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Palehorse1's Good Guy list...

I'll add em' as I meet em'. No hesitation from me to recommend these folks for business or trade.

Super Tacoma. Clint is a really nice guy and his descriptions are dead on. Was really nice meeting him and his lovely wife.

Relentless Taco. Eric took care of me with a great set of sliders.

YotaDan. Fired a Brite-Box to me extremely fast and was very helpful on the phone. The Brite-Box is caveman simple Dan and I really like using it.

Timsxr. Finally got time to get the great looking grill and light mounting bracket in and they went in easily. Tim, I really appreciate these.

Rcbs204. Another quality person who shipped fast. The light installed as described with no surprises and looks nice. Really hope he follows through with his threat to figure out some sort of in-cab release latch for the gas door. I'll jump right in that line to buy one as soon as I hear about it.

Tuhkohmuh. Traded center console cup holder inserts and communicated well and sent his end extremely well protected in the package. Thanks for the new insert.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Happy to be on the list, Gary!
You get the sliders on? Pics?
Old 04-30-2011, 07:18 PM   #3
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Eric, I've been on the move practically nonstop for the past month. Took the OME lift off once I found out that it wouldn't work with the 35's the way I planned and ordered an ICON setup, took the Slee's off like we talked about and right about then my fathers regular run of the mill surgery turned into back to back cardiac arrests which has me making a four hour round trip to visit him in the hospital everyday. Thankfully he is recovering and is showing great signs of improvement but my "tools n' trucks" time is seriously limited now.

Hopefully soon I can get it back on my buddies lift and get the new sliders and the new lift on and take it out for some trials. I'll make certain to bring a camera with us when we do.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:29 PM   #4
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
nice to meet you
Old 05-01-2011, 04:17 AM   #6
SuperTacoma will become famous soon enoughSuperTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Clint
SuperTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

Thanks Gary.
I hope you are happy with the swap. I am very happy with it.
Thanks again
Old 05-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse1 View Post
Eric, I've been on the move practically nonstop for the past month. Took the OME lift off once I found out that it wouldn't work with the 35's the way I planned and ordered an ICON setup, took the Slee's off like we talked about and right about then my fathers regular run of the mill surgery turned into back to back cardiac arrests which has me making a four hour round trip to visit him in the hospital everyday. Thankfully he is recovering and is showing great signs of improvement but my "tools n' trucks" time is seriously limited now.

Hopefully soon I can get it back on my buddies lift and get the new sliders and the new lift on and take it out for some trials. I'll make certain to bring a camera with us when we do.
Sounds rough! Hope you both get through the rough patch soon and can get back to enjoying life and your truck.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #8

Added a new "Good Guy" to the list.

Tuhkohmuh. Traded center console cup holder inserts and communicated well and sent his end extremely well protected in the package. Thanks for the new insert.