Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: hella 500 black magics

Old 04-30-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
FS: hella 500 black magics

Got a pair of black magics form 4wp for 125$ shipped. i was gonna satoshi with them behind it but decided not to and have no use for them! brand new, comes with wiring/switch/covers/everything you need. i did open the plastic bag to check out the wires but its all still brand new, never been used. never even been turned on. asking $100 shipping on you
Attached Thumbnails
FS: hella 500 black magics-hellas.jpg  
Old 04-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
tempted.. shipping to 85742?
Old 04-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
roughly 15.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:26 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do it...I love mine!
Old 04-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
do it...I love mine!
the black magic look is gonna look sick on his black truck
Old 04-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
the black magic look is gonna look sick on his black truck
x2
Old 04-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
x2
BY the way.... if ya donnt wanna buy the bed bar man...
throw me one o' them fancy bumpers ya got an its all yours!
Old 04-30-2011, 02:36 PM   #8
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
kind of curious what the switch that it comes with looks like. can you post a pic or send one to my cell.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
BY the way.... if ya donnt wanna buy the bed bar man...
throw me one o' them fancy bumpers ya got an its all yours!
lol...i'd lose about 400 bucks lol
Old 04-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #10

Firefighter:
pmed
Old 04-30-2011, 03:01 PM   #11
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
kind of curious what the switch that it comes with looks like. can you post a pic or send one to my cell.
If it is the little switch that came with mine, you don't want it. There's a pic of the Toyota switch I used for mine in my build. I have an extra if you want it.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #12

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
If it is the little switch that came with mine, you don't want it. There's a pic of the Toyota switch I used for mine in my build. I have an extra if you want it.
pmed.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #13

Firefighter:
still waiting for reply OP. if not interested just say so so that i can go ahead and order.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:36 PM   #14

sorry guys. i had a friend puttin them on a bronco so their sold.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #15

Firefighter:
no big deal. I'll just order em new online for $101 shipped from amazon. thanks for letting me know they are sold.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #16

Quote:
no big deal. I'll just order em new online for $101 shipped from amazon. thanks for letting me know they are sold.