Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: short bed silver shell/topper

Old 05-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
sprgrey is on a distinguished road

Name: Grey
sprgrey's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: short bed silver shell/topper

I am looking to buy and willing to drive to pick up. Need to fit a double cab and in decent condition. I've got to make room for my Great Dane and bike. Please send PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorenApart View Post
Don't know far you're willing to drive, but here's a good deal.
http://springfield.craigslist.org/pts/2329134665.html
It's not my ad, but you could paint it and still come out ahead.

Good luck!
wow is that cheap.....
Old 05-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #5

sprgrey's Tacoma Gallery
Right on! I'm going to contact both to see which is best bang for the Buck. Thanks again!!!
Old 05-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorenApart View Post
Here's a nicer and much closer option that would be less work but more $.
http://wichita.craigslist.org/pts/2356984130.html
DAMN you is fast!
I just saw that.

Good luck OP
Old 05-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #9

sprgrey's Tacoma Gallery
Man, You guys got me all exited with these finds and here's my update. The cheap one I could have gotten painted for $500.00 but they never responded to me. Bummer. The other guy who had the nicer one was not budging on the price and by the time I drove up there and back I could buy a new one. Bummer#2. BUT... I'm not giving up that easily!!
Old 05-04-2011, 06:50 AM   #10
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprgrey View Post
Man, You guys got me all exited with these finds and here's my update. The cheap one I could have gotten painted for $500.00 but they never responded to me. Bummer. The other guy who had the nicer one was not budging on the price and by the time I drove up there and back I could buy a new one. Bummer#2. BUT... I'm not giving up that easily!!
Keep hunting! It took me nearly 2 years to find exactly what I wanted, but in the end I found a awesome LEER color matched shell for $500! Well worth the wait!