Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Front rubber and carpet mats

Old 05-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Front rubber and carpet mats

Got front weathertech's so gonna sell these if anyone is interested. Front OEM carpet mats, and some kind of (I think) oem Toyota rubber mat though it seems to look different than what most people have.

What's fair? Let me know if this isn't, but I'll start em for $30 plus shipping. Keeping in mind I'm in Canada.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 05-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #3

Bump!
Old 05-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #4

No one needs these mats? They total junk or what? Should I just toss them ?
Old 05-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #5
grenade is on a distinguished road

grenade's Tacoma Gallery
I can't see the pics
Old 05-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #6

Really? Working from me both from phone and computer. Logged in or not. Can anyone else not see them ? They are on flickr so make sure flickr isn't blocked on your end.