LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Almost New Front 5100's. 5 months old.

Old 05-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Almost New Front 5100's. 5 months old.

I am selling the 5100's I put in about 5 months ago. Due to some issues with the new lift I am now upgrading. These are in great condition and have no issues. I put roughly 6K miles on them but they are in awesome shape.

asking 150 OBO for both.

Old 05-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
berserknitro is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
berserknitro's Tacoma Gallery
What are you upgrading to?
Old 05-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm 150 shipped?
Old 05-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserknitro View Post
What are you upgrading to?
I am going to either do icon or kings. I got an awesome deal that I just cant pass up on either set so I will be doing it by Wednesday for sure. Hopefully I can get these sold by then.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #5
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Hmmm 150 shipped?
Hit me up with a pm and we can work something out I am sure.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #6
Expedition Style

I can ship this as soon as Wednesday.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #7
S4RSSS is on a distinguished road
S4RSSS's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #8
Expedition Style

Answered pm's
Old 05-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd
Old 05-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #10
Expedition Style

Answered pm'd
Old 05-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
I am selling the 5100's I put in about 5 months ago. Due to some issues with the new lift I am now upgrading. These are in great condition and have no issues. I put roughly 6K miles on them but they are in awesome shape.

asking 150 OBO for both.

what issues's are you having?
Old 05-02-2011, 12:05 AM   #12
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
what issues's are you having?
The coils I purchased were faulty and so I am going to upgrade to a different set up since I have the opportunity. Nothing wrong with the shocks.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #13
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is probably an annoying Q because it has most certainly been answered in a million and one other threads, but are these interchangeable between 1st gen and 2nd gen? Or do they have different part #'s for the different gens? I normally don't pay much attention to 1st gen stuff, but I have a buddy with a 1st gen who has been on the lookout for a set of used 5100's...
Old 05-02-2011, 12:55 AM   #14
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Don't believe they will fit.

BE5-C477-T1

vs

1st gen
BE5-D558-T0

I helped Josh put these in though, they're in great shape.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:08 AM   #15
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
I know this is probably an annoying Q because it has most certainly been answered in a million and one other threads, but are these interchangeable between 1st gen and 2nd gen? Or do they have different part #'s for the different gens? I normally don't pay much attention to 1st gen stuff, but I have a buddy with a 1st gen who has been on the lookout for a set of used 5100's...
What max said. I don't believe the fronts are the same or even valved the same. I have heard the rears work but If it was me I would play it safe.

Also I have a tentative buyer. If the deal falls short I will post up asap.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:00 PM   #16
LaTechLogan is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
LaTechLogan's Tacoma Gallery
Have these already been sold? If not, I'm definitely interested.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:09 PM   #17
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^ I have them now. just need to instal.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:11 PM   #18
Cajun1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brooks
Cajun1's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldnt mind them either
Old 06-13-2011, 03:49 AM   #19
jsmith811 is on a distinguished road
jsmith811's Tacoma Gallery
5100's

How much of an improvement are the 5100's. Is it a better ride quality or just mainly for off road performance.