Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Hella 500ff & HID Conversion

Old 05-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Hella 500ff & HID Conversion

Any body interested in a complete Hella Conversion package? I have 3 Hella 500's & 2 Hella 500ff. The conversion will be complete (I will install the HID H3 bulb in the Hella housing).

The package will come with:

1. Brand new Hella's either 500 or 500ff complete with wiring, stone shields and mounting brackets.

2. Brand new Slim HID Kit w/ 6000k bulbs (I can get any other color just let me know).

Price for Hella 500s - $125 shipped.

Price for Hella 500ff - $135 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: Hella 500ff & HID Conversion-hella-package.jpg   Feeler: Hella 500ff & HID Conversion-hid-close-up.jpg  
Old 05-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
what if i send u my hella lights and have u convert them??? does it come with pigtails to hardwire and connect to the ballast?
Old 05-30-2011, 11:32 PM   #4
Quast is on a distinguished road

Name: Dustin
Quast's Tacoma Gallery
id be interested but just to clarify this would come with everything for the hid?
Old 05-30-2011, 11:41 PM   #5
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quast View Post
id be interested but just to clarify this would come with everything for the hid?
Yes it will come with everything. 2 new lights and HID kit.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:58 AM   #9
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Im diggn the one on the left, wonder how those look with HiDs
Old 05-31-2011, 09:07 AM   #10
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
i'd like to get my 500ff's converted, buuuut i might be going with URD intake so that means i'd have to get my hella's out from behind my grill
Old 05-31-2011, 10:10 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
What's the difference between the 's and the ff??
One has a clear lense and the other has lines on the lense.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
interested.....any chance you might be able to do an 8" hella? I forget the actual model name....

also this comes with the conversion completed yes? not just the parts to do it....
Probably but not sure how much those 8" Hellas cost.....
Old 05-31-2011, 05:04 PM   #14
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed for later.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:34 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
How much for u to mod my black magics?
Send them to me, if it's not much hassle I'll do it for the cost of the rubber gromets and a six pack of Dos XX. This seriously isn't a very hard mod. There are step by step guides out there. If you have a drill, a Home Depot near by and a little bit of time you could knock it out and save yourself some coin. Don't be afraid to dig into it......on the other hand if you don't have time to do it yourself I understand.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:37 AM   #18
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Send them to me, if it's not much hassle I'll do it for the cost of the rubber gromets and a six pack of Dos XX. This seriously isn't a very hard mod. There are step by step guides out there. If you have a drill, a Home Depot near by and a little bit of time you could knock it out and save yourself some coin. Don't be afraid to dig into it......on the other hand if you don't have time to do it yourself I understand.
how much are the kits to do the conversion ourselves?
Old 06-03-2011, 12:49 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
how much are the kits to do the conversion ourselves?
You need a pair of offroad lights (whatever they cost...Hellas run $69 at walmart) and an H3 HID Kit (cheapest are on ebay - xentec for $40 shipped). A drill and some rubber groments from Lowes or Home Depot and a few zip ties. Give your self about 30 mins and your in business my friend.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:13 AM   #20
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
You need a pair of offroad lights (whatever they cost...Hellas run $69 at walmart) and an H3 HID Kit (cheapest are on ebay - xentec for $40 shipped). A drill and some rubber groments from Lowes or Home Depot and a few zip ties. Give your self about 30 mins and your in business my friend.
Cool. I've been debating whether or not to try doing this myself, I'll give it a shot...