Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB FJ TRD Rims

Old 05-01-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
WTB FJ TRD Rims

I tried getting these fj trail team rims in black or charcoal grey (first pic) ordered at toyota cuz i work there. figured i could get my employee discount on them, but the guys in parts said they couldnt get them ordered for me, so if anyone is selling these, can find these, or knows someone thats selling them, please let me know. I'm pretty desperate to gey my hands on a set fo these... If you can find a set of 4, thats great, but even better if you can find a set fo 5 because i want to mount my spare in the bed of my truck like this second pic...

thanks again guys.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
Smackalicious!
Bz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 169th FW
Name: Bryan
Bz3r0's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bz3r0 Send a message via Yahoo to Bz3r0
Is the reason you can't obtain any because of the VIN# requirement or did the guy in the parts department say he couldn't?
Old 05-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well they guy in parts couldnt find it. and then i talked to someone else who found it but couldnt order it. im pretty sure she said they were discontinued.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:12 PM   #4
Smackalicious!
Bz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant futureBz3r0 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 169th FW
Name: Bryan
Bz3r0's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bz3r0 Send a message via Yahoo to Bz3r0
Try calling around to different dealerships in the U.S. I'm sure they're still available to order, as well as those people who are capable of ordering them... When i went to place my order for these rims i was asked for a VIN to order them against the first couple of places i called.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:13 AM   #5

gotcha. i just had the parts people look up rims for an fj and they came up, but they said they werent available. ill double check though and at other places as well. thanks!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #6

yeah i did see one add on ebay. if i dont find anything soon that will have to be my option. its just for a set of 4 tho. and like i said if i can get a set of 5 thats even better
Old 05-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #7
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Just an FYI, sanfransisco has 7 but is not allowed to sell without exchange of original equipment and vin verification.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #8
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Go through Frank Motors and buy some then powdercoat them... that is what I did.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:22 AM   #9
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of NIB Charcoal ones its a set of four. I am currently living in hawaii. so shipping will be expensive. Make me an offer i cant refuse. Ok ok all joking aside i really think i want to much for them, cause i don't really want to get rid of them but I am a believer in EVERYTHINGS FORSALE So shoot me what you would be willing to pay minus shipping and we can go from there. I cant guarantee anything on what i am about to say but there is a possibility of me getting them stateside (Continental) West coast for free and pay shipping from there but the timing would have to be right...
Old 05-08-2011, 11:32 PM   #10
HOSS454 is on a distinguished road
HOSS454's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsman71442 View Post
I have a set of NIB Charcoal ones its a set of four. I am currently living in hawaii. so shipping will be expensive. Make me an offer i cant refuse. Ok ok all joking aside i really think i want to much for them, cause i don't really want to get rid of them but I am a believer in EVERYTHINGS FORSALE So shoot me what you would be willing to pay minus shipping and we can go from there. I cant guarantee anything on what i am about to say but there is a possibility of me getting them stateside (Continental) West coast for free and pay shipping from there but the timing would have to be right...
do u still have the rims? i live on maui and maybe the shipping wont be as much.. how much u want for them?