LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Who needs a Toyota Trailer Hitch cover ?

Old 09-30-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Who needs a Toyota Trailer Hitch cover ?

Who needs a Toyota Trailer Hitch Cover ? More info soon !

I PAINTED MINE
Old 09-30-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
i will be getting a tow hitch soon keep me posted
Old 09-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #3
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
More info soon !
PLEASE hurry and give more info! I'm on the edge of my seat!!!

Old 09-30-2008, 10:45 AM   #4
2006 Double cab TRD Sprot
Mat-taco06 is on a distinguished road

Mat-taco06's Tacoma Gallery
So thats where mine went lol
Old 09-30-2008, 10:53 AM   #5
Fishpig is on a distinguished road
Fishpig's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you selling them for?
Old 09-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #6
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat-taco06 View Post
So thats where mine went lol
Well they are not stolen for sure we got a used truck in from an auction and the bag was shoved in the glove box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpig View Post
How much are you selling them for?
Well since I got them for FREE I thought I would pass the savings on to you guys FREE only out of pocket cost for you will be shipping charges
Old 09-30-2008, 11:26 AM   #7
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I could use one. Let me know the shipping cost and I'll give you my address.
Thanks
Old 09-30-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM Sent!
Old 09-30-2008, 11:36 AM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Ship me the one that you already painted. I like that.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:42 AM   #10

Well at work we charge $131.00 for an hour of my time took me about 30 min to do cost of paint about $5.00 so hows about $70.50 and shipping FREE.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:43 AM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com

lol
Old 09-30-2008, 11:54 AM   #12
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well at work we charge $131.00 for an hour of my time took me about 30 min to do cost of paint about $5.00 so hows about $70.50 and shipping FREE.
I insist on paying for shipping.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:35 PM   #13
Banned
YCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
YCPaul530's Tacoma Gallery
I need one, I got my truck used and it didnt come with 1, I'm in CA 95993 just North of Sac, can you quote me shipping? Thanks
Old 09-30-2008, 01:38 PM   #14
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one off your hands.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:10 PM   #15
Fishpig is on a distinguished road
Fishpig's Tacoma Gallery
How much to ship one to 07828 (NJ)
Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 PM   #16

So far this is who i got once I have 10 people I will get shipping info and I will give a cost of shipping USPS envelope.

1. Fishpig
2. oldtacomaguy
3. socalman22
4. YCPaul530
5. thebigk
6. Fishpig
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
Old 09-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #17
paththrasher is on a distinguished road
paththrasher's Tacoma Gallery
Just put on my hitch last weekend. If you have any left.... Shipping to 92019?

Thanks for your generosity!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #18
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Hey paththrasher, if he is out I have the one off my truck and my 4Runner sitting on a shelf in the garage. I can drop one to you because I am in SOCAL. 92277. PM me with your address.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:14 PM   #19

Quote:
So far this is who i got once I have 10 people I will get shipping info and I will give a cost of shipping USPS envelope.

1. Fishpig
2. oldtacomaguy
3. socalman22
4. YCPaul530
5. thebigk
6. paththrasher ?
7. Roland
8. Zifto
9. ?
10. ?
2 left ?
Old 09-30-2008, 09:44 PM   #20
Flyin' Squirrel is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Squirrel is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Squirrel is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Squirrel is a jewel in the rough

Flyin' Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to have one. Let me know what you need for shipping to Austin Tx. 78759.