LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Daystar D Ring Isolators "Shackle Isolators" $11.31 Shipped

Old 05-03-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Daystar D Ring Isolators "Shackle Isolators" $11.31 Shipped

I bought too many D Rind Isolators and they don't work on my rear bumper. And Amazon want's me to pay the return shipping because it was my bad for over ordering so If anyone wants them I'll sell them for what I payed $11.31 each box shipped. I have 3 boxes of 2 so 6 in total. They are all black and brand new but i will remove them from the boxes to save on shipping. They will fit any 3/4" D Ring IE Shackle.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 05-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take a set.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
Ill take a set.

Sounds good I'll PM my info
Old 05-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
2 packages are sold i still have one left.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP I still have one package