Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 16" Steel Wheels in Dupont, WA

Old 05-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 16" Steel Wheels in Dupont, WA

*SOLD* I have a set of 4 steel wheels off of my 2010 for sale. Includes lugs and factory TPMS with each wheel. They are in perfect condition, I took them off at 3,500 miles. Asking $150. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Old 05-06-2011, 12:28 AM   #2
garagefujimoto is on a distinguished road
garagefujimoto's Tacoma Gallery
could you pm a shipping quote to 59484?
slowest cheapest opton is OK
Old 05-06-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Pete,
Any chips or scratches? Can these rims be polished to shine?
Old 05-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #4
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
garagefujimoto: let me check shipping and I will send you a PM here shortly.

Tacodog: No chips or scratches, I took them off of my truck at around 3500 miles. Not sure how shiny you want them to get but they have a slight gloss/sheen to them already.

Thanks!