Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2008 White Tacoma DC 4x4 For Sale

Old 05-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
2008 White Tacoma DC 4x4 For Sale

SOLD TO A TW MEMBER!
Old 05-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
willing to part out your roof rack?
Old 05-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #3
tacoma44x44 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
tacoma44x44's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna part that front bumper out?
Old 05-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #4
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

On both counts, I might want to a little later on. I'll hit you two up if things change for me.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
www.EvolvedFinance.com

For sure, man! Thanks!
Old 05-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #7
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Nice truck! I wish I could afford that. I want that hood with scoop!!!! Let me know if you wanna trade plus + cash. I am only in town till the 18th. GLWS
Old 05-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #8
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Good grief yes, PM me if you decide to trade it to a dealer. They will give you zero point zero extra for the bumper, even if they say they are. Might as well switch out my perfect white bumper and make yourself a couple hundred bucks!
Old 05-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #9
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Haha. Looks like I can sell quite a few parts, but not the truck as a whole!
Old 05-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #10
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, most of us already have one.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #11
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Yeah, most of us already have one.
Hahaha. Yea.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #13
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoorreeyy View Post
On both counts, I might want to a little later on. I'll hit you two up if things change for me.
thanks casey!
Old 05-04-2011, 09:17 AM   #14
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Morning Bumppp.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #15
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Why couldn't you be on the east coast? I'm looking to upgrade from my prerunner to a 4x4.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #16
Banned
1700OW is on a distinguished road
1700OW's Tacoma Gallery
mautofied.com-- it will sell SO quick
Old 05-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #17
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1700OW View Post
mautofied.com-- it will sell SO quick
Thanks!

I actually think I have a buyer. Fingers crossed.

He's a TW member! Whoot!