Notices

1997 Z28 Camaro

Old 05-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
antatich is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Volunteer Police
Name: Tony
antatich's Tacoma Gallery
1997 Z28 Camaro

I'm asking $10,499. Alright some people said I should put this up instead of the Tacoma so here it is. 1997 Z28 Camaro with T-tops, LT1 Facotry 6-disc changer, Cloth interior with the embroidered 30th anniversary logo, and factory 3.42 rear end gears. Basically fully loaded with all facotry options besides the SS package and leather.

Now the aftermarket stuff:
Roller Comp Cams camshaft with a .502 lift
Port and Polished Heads
Honed Cylinders
Flowmaster Exhaust
Hypertech Programmer
Polished Intake
Polished Valve Covers
Cut Out Exhaust
MSD Igntion Opti-Spark with Timing Retard for Nitrous (no nitrous has ever been run though)
C6 Corvette Wheels (8 inches wide in the front, 10.5 in the rear)
Wing West Ground Effects
Aftermarket Hood with a Corvette stingray styling
New Struts
New Shocks
New Brakes all the way around
New Coil Springs

All original parts come with the car including the Hood, camshaft, wheels, and anything else I have. Car does have 102,000 miles but was gone through at 79,000. Any questions ask and I'm sure I'm forgetting things. Here's some pictures:

Old 05-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Nice car! Was there a price somewhere in there? GLWS
Old 05-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #3

I just added the price sorry that was one thing I forgot
Old 05-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
nice house.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:54 AM   #5
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I OWNED ONE OF THOSE!!! 30th anniversary SS Fucking LOVED that car.

Good Luck with the sale bro!
Old 05-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Dude that thing is CLEAN!!!

Anyone got $10,499 I can borrow??
Old 05-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #10
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
What transmission does it have?
Old 05-06-2011, 05:25 AM   #11

It has a built automatic transmission.
Quote:
I'd appreciate the opinions left out. You will not find a cleaner 4th gen with a internally built motor and all the accessories as this one is (with the ability to take it back to factory)
Old 05-07-2011, 07:09 AM   #12
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just curious. How much did put down to the rear wheels? Have a dyno sheet? Any times? A clean LS1 can be had at that price.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
seriously guys quit shitting in his thread that is the price he wants you dont like it dont say nothing

edit: im reporting the thread shitters
This. ^^^ Knock it off
Old 05-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #15

Lex, the car has not been dyno'd. The motor has at the machine shop and was pushing 420 horse. The car has no suspension modifications to it. Just the original 3.42's that have been rebuilt once and the standard Z28 suspension. A clean O.E. LS1 can be had at that price but a clean built LS1 cannot. Also my price is my price considering I really don't need to sell it.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #16
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by antatich View Post
Lex, the car has not been dyno'd. The motor has at the machine shop and was pushing 420 horse. The car has no suspension modifications to it. Just the original 3.42's that have been rebuilt once and the standard Z28 suspension. A clean O.E. LS1 can be had at that price but a clean built LS1 cannot. Also my price is my price considering I really don't need to sell it.
Thanks for the reply, I was just wondering. It's a great looking car and good luck with the sale.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:53 AM   #17
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sexy man! GLWS
Old 05-07-2011, 11:02 AM   #18
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a steal!!

Had a 96 Pontiac T/A (LT1/4l60E) that was sold for $20K with way more miles and nothing done to it.