Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRADE: BHLM AND CASH FOR YOUR OEM

Old 05-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
TRADE: BHLM AND CASH FOR YOUR OEM

I'm looking for someone with the Smoked OEM Tacoma headlights, to trade me those with my after market black headlights. I have no problem with mine, i just see the smoked chrome on many tacomas and would rather that look. I purchased black headlights, SAME WAY THE BHLM looks, and resealed them. Had them on for about 2 months now and no leaks or dis coloring. Ill give anyone $100 plus my headlights for your oem chrome smoked ones.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Try this.....

Why don't you just buy the Smoked headlights on Ebay....they have some for about $135 and sell your BHLM ones for $100.....you'd only be out $35 and get the look you want. I ordered some the other day that I'm going to put some projectors on.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #3
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
I want OEM
Old 05-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Smoked Headlights...

No you don't.....you want these! And you also want a Morimoto Retro Mod.....which I can do.

But honestly I just got these yesterday and will be doing a Retro, I was blown away at how badass they look up close. I am going to personally use a set on my truck because they just look awesome.
Attached Thumbnails
TRADE: BHLM AND CASH FOR YOUR OEM-smoked-1.jpg   TRADE: BHLM AND CASH FOR YOUR OEM-smoked-pair.jpg  
Old 05-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
I <3 Taco's
YeahBoyyy is on a distinguished road

YeahBoyyy's Tacoma Gallery
Muy grande those are sick..where did you get those?
Old 05-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahBoyyy View Post
Muy grande those are sick..where did you get those?
Ebay....homie. And yes they look sick, they will look even better once I get the Morimoto Projectors in there.......
Old 05-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Are the ones you got like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-10...Q5fAccessories

They look the same. If so I'll be gettin these. Easier to spend $100 bucks than to do the BHLM myself LOL
No, those are not the ones.......those are the Black Headlights (aka BHLM). The ones in my picture are the "Smoked Headlights". Smoked is the newer style lights that the new tacomas are coming out with.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #8
TheBlackPearl is on a distinguished road

TheBlackPearl's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Muy Grande, after you install them, can you let us know how the light distribution looks? The problem with those ebay lights is that either the front lens or the reflectors inside aren't as good quality as the OEM so when they shine to the ground, it looks very spotty.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:23 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackPearl View Post
Hey Muy Grande, after you install them, can you let us know how the light distribution looks? The problem with those ebay lights is that either the front lens or the reflectors inside aren't as good quality as the OEM so when they shine to the ground, it looks very spotty.
l

I know what you mean....however, I am retro fitting these with Morimoto Projectors so I would not have that problem. So I would not be able to tell you what the light output looks like without the Retrofit.....to lazy to check it out.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:18 AM   #10
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
I like the clear lens in the headlights...Do you know where I can find some clear lens for my oem smoked headlight?
Old 05-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #11
Tberry5000 will become famous soon enoughTberry5000 will become famous soon enough
Name: Travis
Tberry5000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
No you don't.....you want these! And you also want a Morimoto Retro Mod.....which I can do.

But honestly I just got these yesterday and will be doing a Retro, I was blown away at how badass they look up close. I am going to personally use a set on my truck because they just look awesome.
where did you find the headlights in the back that have the projectors and all blk?
Old 05-06-2011, 11:50 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tberry5000 View Post
where did you find the headlights in the back that have the projectors and all blk?

Hey Dyland......Sorry for the thread jack. But to answer the question I make Retro Projectors....

Dyland, I finished up the project with the smoked out lenses.....I'm telling you man these are badass.
Attached Thumbnails
TRADE: BHLM AND CASH FOR YOUR OEM-smoked-w-blk-chrome.jpg  
Old 05-07-2011, 06:39 AM   #13
Tberry5000 will become famous soon enoughTberry5000 will become famous soon enough
Name: Travis
Tberry5000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Dyland......Sorry for the thread jack. But to answer the question I make Retro Projectors....

Dyland, I finished up the project with the smoked out lenses.....I'm telling you man these are badass.
are you selling the retro's?
Old 05-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #14
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

PM me the link on ebay if you still have it please. And a price on the retro pictured above. Those look bad ass. Sorry for the highjack