LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

10" shallow mount sub and amp

Old 05-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
dustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dustinclm's Tacoma Gallery
10" shallow mount sub and amp

hey guys, im in Baton rouge, Louisiana and im selling a Rocksford fosgate shallow mount 10" sub and a 300 watt amp. the box is a custom made downfire box that fits behind the center console and back seat of a double cab 1st gen(does not have to be sold with speaker/amp). everything works and sub is not blown. anyone interested in the speaker/box/amp PM or me email dcleme1@hotmail.com
Old 05-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
dustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dustinclm's Tacoma Gallery
here is the only one I have of it when the sub was in the truck. I'll get my brother to send me some pictures ASAP. the speaker and amp are at my parents because my brother was going to buy them
Old 05-13-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
socal matt is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
socal matt's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs

Dibs on the lot PM sent